Thread: RP 1992 2nds

Default RP 1992 2nds

Well, I tried one before and found it too spicy and not pleasing to my palate and it happened again. The construction is great, esp. considered it’s an unbanded 2nd from Rocky Patel. The draw was excellent, and the smell was good. However, upon lighting it, it had a taste that was too spicy for me, and the flavor just didn’t do it for me. I’d take a RP 1990 any day of the week, but would pass on a 1992. I’d be happy to trade the remaining 4 to someone for something else to try. PM me if interested.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Quote Originally Posted by Cabaiguan Juan View Post
    Well, I tried one before and found it too spicy and not pleasing to my palate and it happened again. The construction is great, esp. considered it’s an unbanded 2nd from Rocky Patel. The draw was excellent, and the smell was good. However, upon lighting it, it had a taste that was too spicy for me, and the flavor just didn’t do it for me. I’d take a RP 1990 any day of the week, but would pass on a 1992. I’d be happy to trade the remaining 4 to someone for something else to try. PM me if interested.
    Man, I dunno - I've had the 92 2nds and I keep buying them because they taste no different to me than the regular ones. On the vintage line, I've had the 90s and 92s, like them both, had the "euro" version on ci - fancy them as well. *scratching my head* - I guess I'll trade with ya.
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Quote Originally Posted by mauied1101 View Post
    Man, I dunno - I've had the 92 2nds and I keep buying them because they taste no different to me than the regular ones. On the vintage line, I've had the 90s and 92s, like them both, had the "euro" version on ci - fancy them as well. *scratching my head* - I guess I'll trade with ya.
    PM sent.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Thread Information