Thread: Flogging Molly

Midlothian, Virginia in the Subs. Longwood University....in FARMVILLE Virginia....

Default Flogging Molly

Just got back from their concert that they were palying at my college. If you have never been, you are missing out. Amazing band. Afterwerds, i went out and hang out with them back stage. And who would have known, most of the smoke cigars and pipes. Thay handed me a Siglo IV, and we started puffin and talking. deffinatly one of my best nights ever.
    "After a truly good meal, an outstanding cigar is still the most satisfying after-dinner activity that doesn't involve two human beings."
    Brad Shaw

"Pull out a Montecristo at a dinner party and the political liberal turns into the nicotine facist."
    -- Martyn Harris

1 termite
    +1 raisin

bigpoppapuff Guest

Blog Entries

I'm thinking about going to see them next Wednesday in New Haven, CT
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

eh. my tattoo artist is always listening to them, or some other irish drinking band in his shop. i absolutely hate it. not trying to trash you guys for liking it at all. just putting in my two cents, good to talk about something other than cigars on here every now and then.

drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and drink and fight!

I was suppose to go see Flogging Molly back in Feb. with my wife but after leaving the tattoo shop (she just had a new piece done) we had some idiot pull out in front of us which resulted in us T-boning her at about 40mph. We missed the concert and haven't had a chance to see them again.

If you like Flogging Molly and other Irish Rock type stuff check out Dropkick Murphys (if you've heard of FM you probably have already listened to them) a lesser known band with a similar style from Chicago are The Tossers and they're awesome as well, IMHO.

ChefChris what is your musical preference?

I tend not to discriminate on any genre just particular songs and/or "artists"
    Last edited by Loudpipes78; 10-16-2006 at 11:43 AM.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

well, i use to listen to alot of metal/metal core. still do when i'm in the mood. i played in a band called fourtoomany. check us out on myspace. i'm really into indie music. sufjan stevens, death cab for cutie, the magic numbers, the format, anathallo, the postal service, kings of convenience. But I like all kinds of music, except rap.

what kind of piece did your wife get?

Quote Originally Posted by chefchris View Post
    well, i use to listen to alot of metal/metal core. still do when i'm in the mood. i played in a band called fourtoomany. check us out on myspace. i'm really into indie music. sufjan stevens, death cab for cutie, the magic numbers, the format, anathallo, the postal service, kings of convenience. But I like all kinds of music, except rap.

what kind of piece did your wife get?

And Flogging Molly doesn't appeal to you, interesting. I'll have to check ou the MySpace when I get home, it's blocked at work

She got the one on the left, it's her 4th piece.

I have 4 as well... one piece had a decent sized addition so 5 sessions. :Edit: Inspired a new thread. See who else is inked up around here.
    Last edited by Loudpipes78; 10-16-2006 at 02:46 PM.
    Seatbelts save lives, my best friend and I are alive because of them.

Nobody is ever gone as long as there is someone to remember them.

Thread Information