Voters
32. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ban hhim

26 81.25%
  • let him stay

6 18.75%

Thread: ban sfg 75

1. Default ban sfg 75

Vote and comment,This contest scam thing is the last straw. A self moderated froum can police itself
    The older I get ,the better I was

Hasta la Vista, Scotty...

After the shit he pulled with his 1000th post contest he deserves to be banned......

maybe after he is gone we could talk about cigars and not have to listen to his bullshit.

CYA Scott

*Then again, Hex has the final say.

See if I was a moderator, I would ban his ass.

4. Default

Talking smack is one thing...Cheating another member is another. I really tried with Scott.

Ban please

Cut him loose Hex,

This cigar community deserves better than this douche bag.

/ Hugh

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

6. Default

Scott I am not voting on this one because I consider you a friend. When I first came here I stuck up for you through thick and thin making myself look like a ass at times. We traded cigars which went very well. You sent me a hell of alot more than I sent you. Your knowledge of cigars is top notch and you are a very educated man, I just wish I had done the right thing and got my degree too. You are a deidicated family man and I believe all around good guy. But man you had a contest and someone won and you trashed them no matter what they have said about you, you shouldnt have cheated them. That is not cool

Quote Originally Posted by the ox
    Scott I am not voting on this one because I consider you a friend. When I first came here I stuck up for you through thick and thin making myself look like a ass at times. We traded cigars which went very well. You sent me a hell of alot more than I sent you. Your knowledge of cigars is top notch and you are a very educated man, I just wish I had done the right thing and got my degree too. You are a deidicated family man and I believe all around good guy. But man you had a contest and someone won and you trashed them no matter what they have said about you, you shouldnt have cheated them. That is not cool
    So I'm a bit confused here, Ox...

I get the it not being cool because Scott cheated someone in the contest thread, but are you saying we SHOULD ban him, or we SHOULD NOT ban him...

If this post is about neither, it would have been properly posted in the 1,000th post thread. This is a question of whether or not he should be banned - not about discussing his cheating...

Ox, this just goes to show you that folks aren't always who you think they are, even if they do give you more cigars than you gave them.....PULEASE!

I would say give us an educated opinion but that obviously can't happen after reading your last post. We all see what motivates your voice in all of this.....

Take out the trash! Scrote is a welching POS!

Blog Entries

The LAST thing I would ever do is call for the "banning" of someone. A total loser like Scotty can usually be dealt with using conventional means, like ggiese and I have been engaging in since this POS showed up here.

However, his incessant leg humping, his holier than thou arrogance, his propensity to lose his temper and go into uncontrollable rages here and NOW his running this sham of a contest has finally crossed the line of acceptable behavior on this board.

I think for the good of the board he should be banned. I'm with kevin7 on this....

Unfortunately for CigarWeekly, Scotty has taken up residence over there

16 - 1

in favor of banning.

The community has spoken.....

I won't miss you Scotty
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hex, please send this sack of vomit on his way. He causes nothing but problems here.

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Well, I voted to let him stay. It will get boring around here w/ nobody to pick on.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

see my latest post in the 1000th post contest thread

Thread Information