Thread: In search of a great cigar with Scotty!!!

Default In search of a great cigar with Scotty!!!

When we left off, where Scotty was making his usual humping post in this thread...

Help with Humidor

CC says:

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    So Scotty, you never DID tell us about your experiences with vcigar? I will conclude that the fact that you're ignoring ggiese and my question means that we are correct in our statement that you had never heard about vcigar until he posted here the day before yesterday.

You're pathetic......
    My reply:

Scotty at work...

Hmmmm... Wholeheartedly recommending to others on this board, a site from which he has not made a purchase.... I'd be puckering my butt if I was him - he better hope that goes right... Otherwise, it could break bad...

But, then again - there's always "plausible deniability" - ya know - "How was I supposed to know they'd be bad traders? Some people have dealt with them and gotten their stuff I'm sure (I think....)" "Don't blame me for a cigar shop screwing things up - I don't own the company..."

But I know the real truth from past dealings with Scotty - Scotty doesn't really care - it doesn't matter. If it breaks bad - just ignore the posters flame and post some nice stuff in another thread (like an intro to Okienoodling). Or compliment another member on their nice looking shirt, or the "wonderful" JR rejects their smoking that he's "salivating" over. Divert the attention...

Hey, Scotty - you a magician??? You seem to be practicing diverting attention - the hallmark of a truly successful magician....

CC - don't hold your breath waiting for Scotty to answer the vcigar question. The answer is - he has no friggen idea if they're a good company or not . He just THINKS so, so it has to be good!!!

I wonder if the debate board would tolerate posting baseless arguments, without any facts backing it up? I don't think so - so why would be allowed here? Ah, because Scotty says so!!!

Please - carry on!!!
    Last edited by ggiese; 06-30-2005 at 01:11 PM.

Hey, Scotty - I don't think anyone wants to go cigar shopping with you.... There's not much activity in this thread....

Blog Entries

Now THERE'S something I wanna do, co giar shopping with someone who's taste in cigars is just above that of a dung beetle (sorry Hugh, I stole you line )
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86

Now THERE'S something I wanna do, co giar shopping with someone who's taste in cigars is just above that of a dung beetle (sorry Hugh, I stole you line )
    Get your own material Kitty.

Disclaimer: All quips on The Hugh Jorgan Show are property of Hugh Jorgan Productions.

Blog Entries

LMAO!!!

Welcome Hugh!!!

Oh I'll bet the lead misfits from the Island are glad to see YOU here!!!!

For those of you who don't know "the Island" refers to "The Island of the Misfit Toys" which is a fitting name many veterans and FOGs of reputable cigar boards use when refering to letstalkcigars, a pathetic site administered by a 19 year old punk who hasn't got the first clue when it comes to cigars OR running an on-line BB.

The "lead misfits" are SFG75 & PuroBrat and since "The Island" has fallen on hard times due to the actions of the lead misfits (most others are abandoning the sinking or should I say stinking ship), they've infected this site which is very unfortunate.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    The answer is - he has no friggen idea if they're a good company or not . He just THINKS so, so it has to be good!!!

Please - carry on!!!
    Too funny, my fiancee does the same thing. She'll read the local free newspapers (the ones that only make money from ads) and see a review for a restaurant. In a couple days when we're deciding where to eat, she'll say "I hear so and so place is good"... I got on to her about this so many times. You DIDNT hear it was good, you read their ad and of course their ad says that it is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Crickett
    Too funny, my fiancee does the same thing. She'll read the local free newspapers (the ones that only make money from ads) and see a review for a restaurant. In a couple days when we're deciding where to eat, she'll say "I hear so and so place is good"... I got on to her about this so many times. You DIDNT hear it was good, you read their ad and of course their ad says that it is good.

AND she is still the Girlfriend???

Yep, that's ol' Scotty all right!!! Except he believes EVERYTHING he reads on the Internet!!! If they say it's good, it's GOT to be good!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Diesel Grinch
    AND she is still the Girlfriend???

Yep, I broke her of that. Anytime she suggests a place, I ask if she read the advertisement or if she actually knew someone that went there :)

Yep, I broke her of that. Anytime she suggests a place, I ask if she read the advertisement or if she actually knew someone that went there :)
    not that that would be a good reason to break up with your girlfriend anyway. DGs probably one of those guys that has women throwing themselves at him to be that picky. either that or he has never had a girlfriend. could you imagine? "baby, i don't think we can be together anymore. its not you. its the fact that you don't know how to pick a restaurant. i'm sorry. we just can't be together" i'm just playing, DG.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    not that that would be a good reason to break up with your girlfriend anyway. DGs probably one of those guys that has women throwing themselves at him to be that picky. either that or he has never had a girlfriend. could you imagine? "baby, i don't think we can be together anymore. its not you. its the fact that you don't know how to pick a restaurant. i'm sorry. we just can't be together" i'm just playing, DG.

I kind of like the first part of having women throwing themselves at me. Too bad it's when they run out of any heavy obects in range.

Thread Information