CoventryCat86 - 4
    ggiese
    Shagaroo
    Leebo
    Samclemmons

Scroto - 0

Answer: NO

Looks like NO ONE agrees with you Scroto

Please refrain from future meltdowns such as this, it only makes you look petty and vindictive.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-12-2005 at 12:26 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Hey Scott......... You're reaching now. It was one post. Grow up and get over it. I don't see Kenyth having any problem with it. You are trying to reach for anything to show that Bill did something "inappropriate"..... STFU already.

PS.... I gotta check the map. See if my x-country trip in Aug is taking me into Nebraska

Scrote, you're such a friggin whiner! It's obvious everyone thinks you're a dick, just live with it!

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    Was my post "inappropriate"?

Final Score:

CoventryCat86 - 4
    ggiese
    Shagaroo
    Leebo
    Samclemmons

Scroto - 0

Answer: NO

Looks like NO ONE agrees with you Scroto

Please refrain from future meltdowns such as this, it only makes you look petty and vindictive.

Still no quote where I directly mention coming here to defend Oblik?? Keep looking Bill.

SFG75 Guest

1(doesn't count-apology thread, but I'll let you have a gimme) out f 979 posts-Yes, I went out of my way for the guy.

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    1(doesn't count-apology thread, but I'll let you have a gimme) out f 979 posts-Yes, I went out of my way for the guy.

You're so funny, Alfred!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    This is way too funny Scroto. What's the topic of the thread? C'mon, you know:

"CC's inappropriate post"

Don't try to deflect and change the topic. You made a bogus claim that my post was "inappropriate" and NO ONE agreed with you

You LOSE Scroto, just take your loss like a man and stop making yourself look worse by trying to change the subject
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Being a FNG, I know my opinion doesn't amount to much, but this is plain ridiculous. When I first arrived here I made the mistake of having respect for CC because of his high post count and the info and advice he had to give. And over the past few weeks it seems all he has done is follow Scotty around and post demeaning bullshit after any comment Scott makes. And then he feels vindicated because half a dozen people agree with him. Well I don't. I enjoy having people on the board who actually have POSITIVE things to say, regardless of whether they are cigar-related or not. AFAIK Scott's off topic posts are mainly limited to the general discussion forum. While CC may not like any posts made about things other than cigars, I don't recall reading a sticky proclaiming CC as king of the board. I enjoy having continuing discussions about all subject matter on this board, and that requires people who post things that they find intersting for us to discuss, or maybe even a rant about a bad day at work. Honestly at this point CC is falling into the same category as PB did, mainly because it's become annoying to have every single thread littered with childish crap.

CC, you need a new hobby bro, or maybe just a fucking JOB to occupy your time. Hell, maybe you just need to get laid and you'd be in a better mood. Personally, I'm not far from sticking you on my ignore list so I can browse the forums in peace.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by 8-5-8
    Being a FNG, I know my opinion doesn't amount to much, but this is plain ridiculous.
    First of all - your opinion, whether you're a FOG or a NEWB does matter. It is important to the other members of the board. I happen to disagree with this post, but I can see why you feel the way you do.

When I first arrived here I made the mistake of having respect for CC because of his high post count and the info and advice he had to give. And over the past few weeks it seems all he has done is follow Scotty around and post demeaning bullshit after any comment Scott makes. And then he feels vindicated because half a dozen people agree with him. Well I don't. I enjoy having people on the board who actually have POSITIVE things to say, regardless of whether they are cigar-related or not. AFAIK Scott's off topic posts are mainly limited to the general discussion forum. While CC may not like any posts made about things other than cigars, I don't recall reading a sticky proclaiming CC as king of the board. I enjoy having continuing discussions about all subject matter on this board, and that requires people who post things that they find intersting for us to discuss, or maybe even a rant about a bad day at work. Honestly at this point CC is falling into the same category as PB did, mainly because it's become annoying to have every single thread littered with childish crap.
    Being a FNG, you certainly do not understand the whole history behind why CC is after Scotty. You probably do not care to hear it because to you it's ancient history. But, if you enjoy being on cigar boards and having civil discussions, then what CC is doing here is vital to that cause. Scotty, while he seems harmless on this board, is not as harmless as he seems. If you've noticed, there are quite a few other people who share CC's opinion about him. While they are not nearly as vocal as CC is, they are equally appalled by Scotty's past behavior. And they are not happy with his current behavior on this board, even though you view it as harmless post.

Scotty has clearly dedicated himself to bringing down other cigar boards with his nonsense. CC did not start any of this, Scotty did. You don't know that because you're coming in 11th hour - understandable. But no one who knew Scotty's previous deeds are going to stand by and watch him do it again. He's here for a much more devious reason than he would lead you to believe. As Scotty said in his sigtag a while back, "Carthago Delenda Est" - "Carthage Must Be Destroyed". Because Scotty is a Social Studies teacher, and a student of history, he knows full well why he posted that sigtag - although he won't admit it or acknowledge it. You do the research of what that means and tell me what that has to do with this board here and now.

CC, you need a new hobby bro, or maybe just a fucking JOB to occupy your time. Hell, maybe you just need to get laid and you'd be in a better mood. Personally, I'm not far from sticking you on my ignore list so I can browse the forums in peace.
    CC is doing what he SHOULD do. If you don't like it, put him on ignore. I'm sorry you get so offended by such nonsense - I thought you had a much thicker skin than that. That is a very juvenile, knee-jerk reaction to the posts. To me you seemed a bit more mature than that. If not, you won't like chatting on any respectable cigar boards because dirty laundry is aired from time to time. Sorry to burst your Pollyanna bubble.

Point taken George... all I was trying to get at is that we are all Adults here, and the behavior exhibited in alot of threads is quite unbecoming of people of our caliber. We are aficiandos, connoisseurs if you will. Involved in a hobby that is historically enjoyed by people in positions of power and respect. Not that I think we are better than anyone else because we enjoy the finer things, but merely that we should conduct ourselves in a manner befitting gentlemen such as ourselves.

Hell, I'm only 23, but I do try my best to act above and beyond what is expected of those my age. I wear a suit to the office everyday, not because I'm required to, or that I hold myself higher than those around me, but in my business (property management) I believe that a sharp appearance commands respect and instills confidence in those I serve.

I apologize if I have in any way tarnished my reputation on this board, but I get perturbed at the constant childish bickering sometimes.
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world - those who understand binary and those who don't.

Thread Information