Thread: Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles

Default Tatuaje Havana VI Angeles

Not a bad cigar. It was not what I was expecting either. What comes to mind is an Opus-like cigar. It may be better than the #4 Opus I had, I'd like to compare the two next to each other.

Started out harsh and very peppery, then it mellowed into a salty, wood/oak flavor. Then about an inch later the pepper came back. Chunked it about halfway. Decent cigar and fairly complex.

B+

Thanks for the review. How do you chuck a cigar that you rate at a B+ 1/2 way through? I love these H-6's, especially for the price. Was it just too strong or something else?
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Well, it was a little harsh, it needed more humidor time. I could tell it is a good cigar, just a little rough around the edges. And I wasn't really digging the flavor last night. It had a slightly charcoal taste. On some occassions I like a cigar that is very peppery and woodsy, I just wasn't feeling it last night. If I had to pick what I thought it was closest to, I'd say it is a combo of an Ashton VSG and Opus X.
    Last edited by cls515; 04-10-2007 at 05:55 PM.

4. Default

I love em...

Thread Information