Page 1 of 14 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: PotPass Contest

Default PotPass Contest

Alright, here's a contest worked out by ashauler and I.

The Object : Be able to guess the country of origin of a nude cigar.

The Prize : This will be a sort of "jackpot" style prize. Here's an example

Player A: Will be me. I will start this off with a nude cigar and a prize pack of 3 sent to Player B

Player B: Guesses wrong. Has to send his prize pack and nude stick, plus an additional 3 to Player C (now 6 cigars)

Player C: Guesses wrong. Has to send his prize pack and nude stick, plus an additional 3 to Player D (now 9 cigars)

Player D: Guesses right. Keeps prize pack of 9, and then sends out nude stick and a new 3 pack to Player E.

Player E: As the last player, if he guesses right. He of course keeps the prize. But if he guesses wrong he must bomb an unsuspecting victim not associated with the game. Preferrably a n00b.

This is for everyone. Prize pack sticks are to be $3-5 and the nude cigar needs to be around the $5 mark and HAS to be a puro, meaning everything about it has to be from the country of origin. This will take some researching on your part. Check out Top25Cigar.com for help.

On top of a prize pack - everyone will recieve an image award and must display it as their sig tag for one month from the day of recieving it. There will be a reward for guessing right - and one for guessing wrong.

There's no limit on how many or who can play. This is for newbs and FOGs alike. After everyone is done signing up, then I will arrange the order and get this party started.

go!

Here's the order - Which was also listed on the 2nd page !

Me
    ReV
    pub spears
    WOXOF
    CgarDan
    nhcigarfan
    BigMacFU
    ashauler
    Maduro Man
    spiffykyle
    Tampa Supremo
    Jonjonmacky
    Mikey-OH
    Lukeman8
    BDurrani
    Bigwhiteash
    Mizicke5273
    Roham
    Guado
    Last edited by chefchris; 02-15-2008 at 09:33 PM.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

so is it going to be a different nude stick sent each time? are we guessing by looking at it and then passising on the same stick or do we get to smoke the nude stick and send out a nude stick of our own?

Quote Originally Posted by ReV View Post
    so is it going to be a different nude stick sent each time? are we guessing by looking at it and then passising on the same stick or do we get to smoke the nude stick and send out a nude stick of our own?
    you smoke it. then send a new one.

Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

ok, your wording confused me... i'll jump in on this.

Cool idea man, count me in.

spiffy

Great game I am in

I want in, sounds fun.

Blog Entries

Hey Thelma.......I want in!!

9. Default

OK...Just where does the pot come into play. Where are yall gonna pass it around. PotPass...Got me wondering.

Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    OK...Just where does the pot come into play. Where are yall gonna pass it around. PotPass...Got me wondering.
    Right when I hit submit I thought I should've called it Pot Pot Pass. But it was too late.

I'll play
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Hell sign me up if there's still room. I suck at trying to figure out what cigar I'm smoking but I don't mind giving a few away. The avatar thingy sounds like it might be fun too.

Hey Chris, I want in too.

Come on now. Don't be scared.

Blog Entries

Yep, don't let the nekked cigar frighten ya!! Can't be more scary than the party shorts......

bump... whats the word on this anyway? do we have a number of folks needed before we start or a date, or just playing it by ear?

just giving everyone time to sign up. i'll go ahead and start it up after the 4th. we can just add on as we go.

Here's the order.

Me
    ReV
    pub spears
    WOXOF
    CgarDan
    nhcigarfan
    BigMacFU
    ashauler
    Maduro Man
    spiffykyle

keep in mind, if you wanna join just say so. we can easily add people as we go.

we're also gonna need some addresses. at least pm it to the person sending it your way if you don't wanna put in your profile.

I will send out my end at the first of next week.

Last edited by chefchris; 08-23-2007 at 09:59 AM.

i've already got my nude cigar picked out...

sorry sorry sorry

this thing starts tomorrow.

heads up, rev.

Thread Information