View Poll Results: How much do you spend on Cigars per Week? (In U.S. Dollars)

Voters
35. You may not vote on this poll
  • Less than $5

3 8.57%
  • $5 - $10

6 17.14%
  • $10 - $20

6 17.14%
  • $20 - $30

10 28.57%
  • $30 - $40

2 5.71%
  • $40 - $50

0 0%
  • $50 - $60

3 8.57%
  • More than $60

5 14.29%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How Much Do You Spend on Cigars?

1. Default How Much Do You Spend on Cigars?

Hey Everyone;

I was just wondering how much everyone spends on Cigars per week. I spend about $40 Canadian per week, ($32 U..S.), but I only smoke about 15% of that. (I am trying to create a large collection.) I was wondering what the average weekly expendature would be, that is if you dont mind sharing with us.

50/60ish

on the average right now, I only spend about $20 a week....more when I can. Hoping to bump that up now that the wife is going back to work.

well i havn't had to buy anything for awhile, even when i do i don't think it'd really be weekly, before the humidor it was probably around 10-20 per week

5. Default

$20-$30 a week. Sometimes if I find a good deal I'll spend a month or two's allowance at once.

I'm also building the collection and I have spent probably 40/week for a few months now

Blog Entries

I won't admit what I spent yesterday.........
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

50-60ish here - That's figuring an average of one cigar a day except on my two days off where it becomes two or three a day at $5 to $7 a pop.

Try to keep it around 50-60 a week. But there are those other weeks....

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86
    I won't admit what I spent yesterday.........

LOL ,you prolly spent more than some of the kids here grossed last week. No offense to the kids I was a kid once too :)
    The older I get ,the better I was

I've been spending about 60 a week. But I have also been trying to build my collection for a few months now. My spending and smoking habits will probably decline come winter. By then I'll of built up a bit of a collection and I probably won't smoke as much either due to the cold weather.
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

SFG75 Guest

We're on a budget, so it's not as if I can't afford more, it's just that other priorities will get the shaft. My "budget" is $60.00, though as of late it's been around the $80-$90.00 range. Oh well, even if the wife cuts out toilet paper from the budget, sandpaper won't be so bad, it'll be worth it considering the cigars that I get.

10- 20 (if that) ok so I'm a cheap ass.
    An interesting thing about golf is that no matter how badly you play, it is always possible to get worse.

Most times I spend very little as I'm a NooB. But since I got involved with these cigar boards that has changed. This week alone I'm spending more than the 60 range. It's all CC fault!

Now back to my Pee Pee Dance as I wait.

I answered $20-30 because that's what I usually spend when I stop by the local cigar shop. But some weeks it's much, much more, and some weeks it's nothing. It probably averages out to about that!

20 -30...... unless I get caught up in the CBid scam...... LOL

SFG75 Guest

We are talking about spending per month right?

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    We are talking about spending per month right?

No, per W E E K
    "smoking is one of the greatest and cheapest enjoyments in life,
    and if you decide in advance not to smoke, I can only feel sorry for you."-Sigmund Freud

"The problem with the world is that we draw the circle of our family too small" - Mother Teresa

“The basic difference between an ordinary man and a warrior is that a warrior takes everything as a challenge while an ordinary man takes everything either as a blessing or a curse” – Carlos Casteneda

Angry 2 Shops

There is only two cigar shops in the whole of ireland. And they are very over priced. 2 bolivar petit cornas £28 that $50 us.

I hear what you're saying Irish, its way expensive over here. I'd like to buy say 2 sticks a week but because of the prices of cigars over here I just order a bundle or 5 pack from the States. Non Cubans are'nt even much cheaper than Cubans in the UK.
    Last edited by FireFighterUK; 06-11-2005 at 10:54 AM. Reason: spelling

Thread Information