Thread: I really did it......

Default I really did it......

I went to Two Guys in NH and bought a DC Maximus Churchill for $16 dollars!

So help me God! This better be the best damned tasting cigar I have ever smoked in my life so far or so help me I'll post naked pics of myself after every post Sophie has made!

At least the damned thing has a sungrown wrapper as I was told at Two Guys. I like Fuente Sungrown so it's got that in it's favor.

I must be out of my friggin' mind!

Out of your mind? Nah! Every once in a while, everyone needs to indulge. Hope you enjoy the smoke.

3. Default

good=yes

16$good? you will have to decide that for yourself IMHO no
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    I went to Two Guys in NH and bought a DC Maximus Churchill for $16 dollars!

So help me God! This better be the best damned tasting cigar I have ever smoked in my life so far or so help me I'll post naked pics of myself after every post Sophie has made!

At least the damned thing has a sungrown wrapper as I was told at Two Guys. I like Fuente Sungrown so it's got that in it's favor.

I must be out of my friggin' mind!

I love the DCM's better than the Opus' (gotta watch saying that at some boards). The Churchill is normally around $20, so I think you got a pretty good deal... You should enjoy it

Blog Entries

RegencyCigar in East Greenwich, RI sells these for $14.50.

Where do you live MMAB?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Default $14.50?

I live on the North Shore of Boston and find myself traveling to NH often so the stop at Two Guys is more practical.

The RI suggestion is much appreciated though CC! Thanks.

I'm going to light this $16 today. I'm sure I'll enjoy it. I was looking for something special in a cigar to bring on my next trip to Tampa for the 4th of July. The DC's will probably be the ones.

Ok, I'll admit I am a DCM whore. I buy as many as I can anytime my local guy gets them in. Enjoy it brother!

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Default My follow-up

OK...just finishing up a Diamond Crown Maximus Churchill.

Does it taste good? Yes.

Is it worth $16? Well.....not really.

As I was smoking it I got the feeling that I was smoking a Fuente Double Chateau with another years age on it.

Don't get me wrong. I'll buy them again for special times when I want a nice presentation and I also must keep in mind that, as I've said before, cigar smoking is incidental.

Maybe the DC didn't like the breakfast I had or the Starbuck's coffee or maybe it was too humid this morning as we're in the middle of an early heat wave here in New England.

I'll try one again. But for the meanwhile I'll still go to a Fuente or Patel Sungrown for better flavor and lower cost.

I'll hold off on the nudes of myself for the time being too.

OK.....a last minute addition - Just in the time it took to enter this post, my DC Max went out! Shocking! A re-light! That tells me that the excessive humidity outside has probably affected the cigar a bit. So in all fairness I will have to try another one. $16 a stick!
    Last edited by MMAB; 06-12-2005 at 10:14 AM. Reason: Last minute addition....

9. Default

For $16 a stick I think I would have to go with the PAMs. I'm not a big fan of high end Fuente products.

Quote Originally Posted by MMAB
    I'll hold off on the nudes of myself for the time being too.
    Whew!!

BTW, I was LMAO after the original "threat"!

Thread Information