Thread: Zino Platinum Crown Series

1. Exclamation Zino Platinum Crown Series

Hey Everybody

I have 2 varieties of Zino Platinum Crown Series cigars
    - Double Grande
    - Barrel

All singles, individually wrapped. I got nice matches, booklets, I can make nice packages. Cheapest prices around guaranteed. I can make combos upon your request.

If interested, please contact me

kbielory@udel.edu

Thanks,
    Keith

Quote Originally Posted by keithfresh
    Hey Everybody

- Double Grande
    - Barrel

All singles, individually wrapped. I got nice matches, booklets, I can make nice packages. Cheapest prices around guaranteed. I can make combos upon your request.

kbielory@udel.edu

Thanks,
    Keith

Uhhhh - No thank you....

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    Uhhhh - No thank you....
    just out of curiousity, why the exclaimation? am i missing something? i smoked a couple zino plats and thought they were great.

First post and he's offering to sell you something??? Zino Platinums are great - from my usual, reliable, trusted source. This guy is obviously on some college campus somewhere (by the looks of his ".edu" e-mail address) selling cigars... That doesn't strike you as a bit odd???

If you were interested in this - you should have DEFINITELY taken advantage of the offer AlexGTP put together a week or so ago... Much better source.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese
    First post and he's offering to sell you something??? Zino Platinums are great - from my usual, reliable, trusted source. This guy is obviously on some college campus somewhere (by the looks of his ".edu" e-mail address) selling cigars... That doesn't strike you as a bit odd???

If you were interested in this - you should have DEFINITELY taken advantage of the offer AlexGTP put together a week or so ago... Much better source.
    no, i'm not really interested, but i was just curious why you were suspicious.

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    no, i'm not really interested, but i was just curious why you were suspicious.

No problem.... Just trying to look out for you. I've seen these one post wonders come and go... There are plenty of other RELIABLE sources for cigars - just didn't want to see anyone get taken by this. These are the same types of people that post on eBay and Yahoo! Auctions...

If this guy was truly legit, he would stick around and post - get to know people... If you're around the cigar boards long enough, there is no need to be gouged when it comes to getting your cigars. There are plenty of BOTL's on these boards that will take care of you - trust me...

Quote Originally Posted by keithfresh
    Hey Everybody

- Double Grande
    - Barrel

kbielory@udel.edu

Thanks,
    Keith
    Yeah . . . ditto above.

FYI KeithFresh . . . is it considered bad form and you will been viewed with considerable skepticism here (or on any board) if your very first post is an offer to sell or trade something. Although I too am new I am sure that this attitude is warranted due to previous problems and scams that have been perpetrated by some newbie offering some "great deal" only to send fakes or take the money and run.

Stick around and become a known person here . . . maybe start with a small trade (of course you may have to ship first) then start your business selling your extras around here.
    Let us so live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be sorry. - - Mark Twain

Thread Information