Thread: Three day weekend

Blog Entries

Thumbs up Three day weekend

Hope everyone has a safe and enjoyable holiday......relax, eat, drink, and .

Oh yeah, going to Six Flags !!!!

Hope everyone enjoys the time off.
    Originally Posted by Heftysmokes:
    Maybe I should do a movie review on Apollo 13 and tell you all "that's as real as it gets" since I'm a fucking astronaut.

WoooooooHooooooo

I am not quite sure how fun this weekend will be for me, spent the later part of the week preparing for that ole hurricane. Hopefully it will hit Mexico or something, hurricanes are a real fun way to celebrate my birthday on Wednesday. Did call my dad today and wish him happy anniversary of our weekend house in Gulfport MS being destroyed. AWWWW....never mind me, I'm just tired and and being a grinch.
    Believe Dat!

Blog Entries

started celebrating last night, and after that ill be taking the rest of the weekend fairly easy.

6. Default

Working Monday...I have to serve and protect all that need serving and protecting. I am building up much time to take off later by working all these holidays.

Blog Entries

... Got the yardwork out of the way... now it's partytime

Be safe out there Sarge
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

well its saterday and i just got home 8 pm its two days of dog racing whhhhooooo lots a cigars and 12 year old soctch

see you guys on tuesday dustin

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Fired up the generator today, going to install the 2nd emergency window unit tommorrow. While cleaning out the drainage in front of my house, managed to upset a wasp and it stung the crap out of me, it sucks that I am allergic, my foot is swollen and I can barely waslk on it. Now, it just the waiting game, trackings don't look good for my area. I can just about bet on losing power, we are going to make the best of it, maybe break out the blender and have some Pat O's hurricane in honor of Gustav. It's going to be a little too wet, and we may be too busy holding everything down for a good cigar.
    Believe Dat!

Not going into the office on Monday, but I'll be working on some freelance projects. I'll be sure to take a break and fire one up for you guys.

Be safe Korean, and sarge.

Thread Information