Thread: Need a cigar Identified

Default Need a cigar Identified

I got this cigar in my newb sampler from Spiffykyle, and I have no clue what it is. I would normally pm him for the information, though I havent seen him around for a while since he started traveling. So I turn to you guys in hopes of getting it identified.

Here are some pics of the bands:

Yay! Cigars!

Is that the 50 cent cigar

Looks to be an Avalon cigar.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Further- I think it is the Honey Boy, but they make a Pine top and something else in that series and a couple other lines. I am sure someone here will know because I think there was an Avalon pass or something a while back.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Further- I think it is the Honey Boy, but they make a Pine top and something else in that series and a couple other lines. I am sure someone here will know because I think there was an Avalon pass or something a while back.
    That would be it! Thanks!

And Look what I found! Got the info I needed, now to see if I can track a few more down, as this was pretty darn good smoke.
    Yay! Cigars!

Those of you who were turned off by Avalon by either that one guy being a jerk or the pecan oil ... that guy is gone and they don't do the pecan oil anymore. Had one of their new smokes a couple months back and was quite impressed with it.

I see them around here but they are very proud of them. A good cigar, but a little overpriced last time I checked.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by slcraiders View Post
    Yep, its the Honey Boy Edwards from the Masters line: http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...ht=Avalon+Pass

9. Default

The Masters Series by Avalon Cigars was intended to be their premium line. It has since been changed to the Numbers Series. Their mid-level line is called The Juke.

I really like their cigars. The guy are cool too. I have had several events with them and have one coming up next month as well.

Quote Originally Posted by micasacigar View Post
    The Masters Series by Avalon Cigars was intended to be their premium line. It has since been changed to the Numbers Series. Their mid-level line is called The Juke.

I really like their cigars. The guy are cool too. I have had several events with them and have one coming up next month as well.
    Yea, the Juke is what I had and was very impressed with it. Good cigar all around.

Quote Originally Posted by micasacigar View Post

Was wondering why I couldnt find it on their site, though I hadnt gotten a chance to email them about it. Thanks for the info update.
    Yay! Cigars!

Thread Information