Thread: Casa Fuente......You Guessed it!

Default Casa Fuente......You Guessed it!

So, my buddy will be heading out to Las Vegas next week for a dealer expo thing for work. Fate has it, that he will be staying at Caesars Palace. And of course I have asked him to pick me up some sticks form Casa Fuente. But I dont know what to have him get for me. Do they have a listing some where on the net of what they carry and prices? I would like to have an idea of how things cost there, and give him a bit of an idea as to what to get.

Ive tried doing a few google searches adn a quick site search, but nothing turned up.
    Yay! Cigars!

www.vitolas.net has a listing with pictures and prices. It is not totally up to date but it is a great reference.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Blog Entries

Damn, by the time I copied the link, you posted drew. Expensive is the word.....but they have a whole lot of fuente stuff you just don't see everywhere.

Was lookin to see if they had samplers of sorts and how much they were.

Guess I will get him to get me some anejos, opus x, and some hemi maduros. As for price, use MSRP and add the state tax for neveda?
    Yay! Cigars!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Was lookin to see if they had samplers of sorts and how much they were.

Guess I will get him to get me some anejos, opus x, and some hemi maduros. As for price, use MSRP and add the state tax for neveda?
    Um, no, not exactly. Casa Fuente will be over MSRP, IIRC taxes are in the sell price, so what it is marked, is what you pay at the register.

I was there in March, don't remember the prices on Opus, but I didn't buy any so they weren't to my liking. The Casa Fuente corona gorda was $18/stick and was recommended by another brother so I picked up one of those and promptly smoked it....didn't go back and get another one though. They do have a 5 or 7 stick casa fuente sampler for about $150.

Blog Entries

the ONLY cigars you will find at MSRP, are the Casa Fuentes... since they're made solely for the Casa Fuente in Caesars Palace. I think there is now an online retailer for them though.

All other Fuente products are WAY over MSRP.

Dang, I haven't been to Vegas for way too long... I love that place. Have a great time!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

I'd just get the casa fuente stuff, other stuff can be found else where or traded for at much more reasonable prices.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Looks like Ill go for the Casa Fuente sampler then.

Thanks for the help and info guys.
    Yay! Cigars!

i've had a couple of the casa fuenta's and they are pretty good smokes, as you would probably expect. I think you'll be happy with the samplers because as i understand, you could get the rest elsewhere. With Christmas coming up, and also the yearly release of Anejo's and other Fuente goodies, you should be covered in the other departments.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

IIRC the price of the Casa Fuente sampler was $125. All the other sticks were rediculously over priced IMO. I am however used to Florida pricing.

Casa Fuente is the Mecca of the hobby. Sooner or later, you MUST go. For me, it has been an annual thing. I always buy my fill of Don Carlos lanceros - always. Then, I send my wife in to get hers We do this once per day that we're in town.

I also like the CF corona gorda, so I'll grab a few of those. Yes, they're hideously priced, but I have come to terms with that.
    Bruce

Never assume malice when stupidity will suffice.
    Hanlon's Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Mizicke5273 View Post
    Looks like Ill go for the Casa Fuente sampler then.

Thanks for the help and info guys.
    I believe that Basil had a sampler for sale a while back - Don't know if he had any takers.

Thread Information