Thread: Punch Champion

Default Punch Champion

So today i decided that since it was nice outside i was going to go out with my bible and enjoy a smoke and some quality reading time. This is the first time i have smoked during the day, and alone. I had a Champion sitting in my humidor and i had heard these were a good 30 min plus smoke so i decided to try it out. All i can say is wow. First off it lasted over an hour. the burn was near perfect ( best burn on a perfecto i have ever experienced) and the cigar produced tons of thick smoke. the body was definatly full, but had even more flavor than body. Overall i'd give it a 9.1 ( did have to touch it up once, but i was impatient and it prolly would have evened out on its own). i will definitely be pick this up again. any others have any thoughts?
    Mark 8:36

I'm sure it was good. Most Punch's that I've tried were good. Not great. But certainly good. They make an excellent everyday smoke. Years ago I would buy Punch seconds by the bundle at the local humi. I'd smoke several a day.

I had a 5'er of the Punch Champion's. I used two to bribe my dispatchers, but the other three were very good. I look forward to picking up more in the future.
    3/4 of the Earth's surface is water and 1/4 is land. Clearly god wants me to fish, not mow the lawn.

Default 2 champions

sounds like you had two champions. an excellent cigar and a excellent book to read.

5. Default

This is a great cigar. I am a huge fan of punches and tried a champion the other day and loved it.

Nice little smoke. I think it was the good book that made it last so long.

DG
    DG
    SB
    HST
    AOD
    AOG
    CD

Thread Information