Thread: Sammis, come over here and don't pee on my leg.

Default Sammis, come over here and don't pee on my leg.

So mister computer geek, mister weight lifter, mister better not piss on my lap, what from Best Buy's discount bin can i get for you? Where in Ybor is Carmen Sandiego, Oregon Trail #2: The Donner Party? Maybe some used Under Armour with pit stains? Come on, what is on your list? Oh, and before we get too far, their is this question on where you werew good or not...I dont know, something I need to ask to appease the lawyers.

Hi there Mr Santa Sir

I've been a realy good boy !! I have no idea what you are talking about, the last time I pissed on someone was just last... well nevermind about that

These days, I find myself enjoying a fuller cigar along with some nice Single Malt Scotch, long walks along... oops, nevermind

Tell you what Santa, whatever you think is good is good for me!

sammis

Quote Originally Posted by Secret Santa View Post
    So mister computer geek, mister weight lifter, mister better not piss on my lap, what from Best Buy's discount bin can i get for you? Where in Ybor is Carmen Sandiego, Oregon Trail #2: The Donner Party? Maybe some used Under Armour with pit stains? Come on, what is on your list? Oh, and before we get too far, their is this question on where you werew good or not...I dont know, something I need to ask to appease the lawyers.
    sammis

full bodied cigars and whiskey huh? What am i going to do with all of the Barbie Dolls i just ordered!

I dont know what it is with hardware stores these days, but no one carries charcoal past Halloween! WTF! Well, I've just about finished my Plan B shopping so I'll be sending the elves your way on Monay.

Hi Santa,

Well no need to throw away the Barbie Dolls, I have plenty of Nieces and Nephews

Looking forward to seeing your sleigh heading my way
    sammis

Sammis, you'd better have Beer and chips waiting for me, cuz I'm on my way!: 0403 3105 4900 1805 6821

Wow, Santa!!

Thanks for the Cigars and Scotch. Very nice combination, you must have peaked into my humidor and scotch cabinet to see what I didn't have!

sammis

Thread Information