Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Outsourcing Costa Rica? It may be a wise move during a recession.

Blog Entries

Sure, George and Bill come in and kick this newbie to the curb. I asked about his hook-up for cigars first.......and now you bastids not only take that, but move on to the clocks and lamps. Selfish bastids.

Blog Entries

YO Dick, I do lots of political consulting work that includes phone polling and "Get Out The Vote" phone calling. If I come down to Costa Rica for a consultation, do I get to have a personal meeting with this drop dead beauty?

Se sure got the attention of both of my dogs while I was checking out your website earlier:

Is she single?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-24-2008 at 08:37 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Not a problem.

I must say that she is strictly business and runs the show here.

Richard
    Richard Blank
    CEO
    Costa Rica’s Call Center
    ceo@costaricascallcenter.com
    http://www.costaricascallcenter.com
    888-271-6750

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by RichardBlank View Post
    Not a problem.

I must say that she is strictly business and runs the show here.

Richard
    So a romantic dinner and a midnight walk on the beach is out of the question then?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

I know that she would appreciate the compliment.

Unfortunately, she never mixes business with pleasure. That is why she is so highly sought after to help run large organizations. I am sure that you would understand.

Richard
    Richard Blank
    CEO
    Costa Rica’s Call Center
    888-271-6750

Blog Entries

I know that she would appreciate the compliment.

Unfortunately, she never mixes business with pleasure. That is why she is so highly sought after to help run large organizations. I am sure that you would understand.

Richard
    Okay, I'll do business with another telemarketing company then.

Here's something I found on your website that you may want to fix:

Our BACKUP GENERATOR is capable of supplying full power to our entire infrastructure for as long as the outside power fails. The 45KV Propane Power Plant starts to supply stable power within 30 seconds of a power failure. The multiple UPS’s installed provide the power until the generator starts.
    Don't you mean "KW" not "KV?" Unless of course you plan on doing mass electrocutions down there.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

You're doing it again, Bill. Dick won't even respond to our business proposal because you keep losing focus. I think you would do extremely well with our clock and lamp business if you'd just sit still long enough to manufacture those damn clocks!

In the interim, Dick does not appear to be interested in striking a deal with us - largely, I think, based on the fact you're pining after Dick's Chief Information Officer! You know better than mixing business with pleasure. The last time you tried that nonsense, you ended up purchasing a $50K stove from France!!!

You stay out of the negotiations, Bill. Clearly you're not in any kind of mindset to conduct business.

Bill - here's why we want and need Dick's services...

Big Boxing made its initial splash on the marketing and advertising scene, by producing the first BOXING BACK TATTOO ADVERTISEMENT deal in the United States. On September 29, 2001, Bernard Hopkins proudly wore the URL GOLDENPALACE.COM on his back for three amazing rounds versus the undefeated legend, Felix Tito" Trinidad. Unfortunately, the fight lasted 12. Though in the end, Hopkins prevailed the Undisputed Middleweight Champion, boxing tattoos and the URL were some of the biggest winners that night.

In the beginning, Big Boxing was a sports marketing company that represented the endorsement interests of over 50 boxers worldwide. Never one to sit on its laurels, Big Boxing became an innovative, aggressive, sports and entertainment marketing company, that represents sponsors interests of all kinds. The company grew to service its clients in a variety of traditional and non-traditional mediums in the sport of boxing, and has become one of the largest, most-reputable advertising purchasers in the sport.

Every marketing opportunity we present to our clients has been researched and hand tailored to fit their budget, reputation, and most importantly, their RETURN ON INVESTMENT. We take pride in our ability to adapt to the needs of our clients, and the marketplace. Our dedicated, selfless staff is the key to our tremendous success. Take a look at who we are, and we believe you will want to work with us to provide your company BIG results.

Certain companies advertise with the hopes of immediate results. These companies vary from start-ups to those found in the Fortune 500. Regardless of the company or service being marketed, we have the ability to create and execute original marketing plans throughout the sport. Our past accomplishments are proven and well documented in publications such as the Wall Street Journal and Sports Illustrated as well as television programs such as ESPN’s “Outside the Lines.” In some cases, our clients went from a start-up to a mid-size company, almost overnight!.
    "...in some cases, our clients went from a start-up to a mid-size company, almost overnight!"

Now quit trying to make time with CCC's Chief Information Officer - please?

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    Okay, I'll do business with another telemarketing company then.

Here's something I found on your website that you may want to fix:

Don't you mean "KW" not "KV?" Unless of course you plan on doing mass electrocutions down there.
    That should be 45KVA.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDubya View Post
    That should be 45KVA.
    I don't think so, he's talking about a generator, not a transformer. The output capacity of a generator of that size is usually expressed in kilowatts or watts (kW or KW, even though kW is the more correct way to express this) not volt amps. Volt amps and watts aren't the same thing.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-24-2008 at 12:28 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I don't think so, he's talking about a generator, not a transformer. The output capacity of a generator of that size is usually expressed in kilowatts or watts (kW or KW, even though kW is the more correct way to express this) not volt amps. Volt amps and watts aren't the same thing.
    You're right.

Blog Entries

I dunno Dee Dubya, maybe he uses his 45 KV to power this little operation:
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

I may use it as a plan B when the agents show up late to work.
    Richard Blank
    CEO
    Costa Rica’s Call Center
    888-271-6750

14. Default

WTF guys...I want me some Kuban Cohibo cigars...I think Dick can help.

It is as simple as a $300 flight.
    Richard Blank
    CEO
    Costa Rica’s Call Center
    888-271-6750

Blog Entries

I may use it as a plan B when the agents show up late to work.

That's pretty funny!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

For my final post of the night, allow me to wish my new friends a very Merry Christmas.

Richard
    Richard Blank
    CEO
    Costa Rica’s Call Center
    888-271-6750

18. Default

Merry Christmas to you Dick.

Blog Entries

For my final post of the night, allow me to wish my new friends a very Merry Christmas.

Richard
    And a merry Christmas and prosperous New Year to you as well Dick.

Thanks guys. It was a fun day by the pool.

Any suggestions on a perfect cigar for New Years Eve?
    Richard Blank
    CEO
    Costa Rica’s Call Center
    888-271-6750

Thread Information