Thread: Cigar Shop in Grand Cayman?

New Orleans but originally from Iowa and hoping to move back north soon.

Default Cigar Shop in Grand Cayman?

I'm not sure if I'm posting this in the best place but I'm wondering if anyone knows where there is a good cigar shop in Grand Cayman. I'm going there next month and we're staying on 7 mile beach. I've gotten a few Cohibas before from friends but I've never bought them on my own. Any advice or recommendations of a good shop.

I've been living in Grand Cayman for almost 13 years. There are many good Cigar stores.

At the Watler Terminal upstairs there is Havana Humidor. Good prices

Kind of behind Colombian Emeralds is Churchills Cigars. They have a wide selection of cigars of all types and is a good place to buy a humidor. It's kind of under Margaritaville.

Across the street from Colombian Emeralds, kind of past the jewelery store that's under Breezes Restaurant, down a little hallway with two Indian statues out front is my favorite,
    La Casa Del Habano. They have Cuban cigars only.

Also there's Havana House, down past Hard Rock Cafe in the Aqua Mall.

There's a couple more on West Bay Road, (along Seven Mile Beach) too.

Send me and email or Private Message and we'll get together while you're here!

Blog Entries

I believe La Casa del Habano is the official chain of Habano S.A. I would recommend making at least one stop there.

It is a franchise, not sure the company, but I think you're right, the official chain of Habano S.A.
    There's only 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who don't!

Thread Information