Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4121314

Thread: Puro Pot Pass II

I feel that I owe Mark a public apology. He is one of the friendliest guys on this forum and he did an excellent job hosting the pass. He deserved better from me. I enjoyed following the pass and I hate that I caused so much trouble at the end. I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone. Thanks again Mark.

Blog Entries

I got confirmation this morning from USPS that the prize package has landed. So, one of you newbs got bombed today. Just giving you a heads up. Enjoy.

I accept Artyman1200's apology. May this be a lesson to all newbies looking to participate in trades/passes/exchanges in this forum: you need to keep up with communication. It can come in any form - a quick PM, a post in the forum, anything. I don't think the lack of communication ruined anyone's experience with this particular contest, but I have seen lack of communication bring down other passes, break up friendships, and ultimately lead to shit-slinging. Learn from it, read a while, and lay low. That would be my advice.

Hope everyone had fun! I really had a great time with it all.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Quote Originally Posted by Artyman1200 View Post
    I feel that I owe Mark a public apology. He is one of the friendliest guys on this forum and he did an excellent job hosting the pass. He deserved better from me. I enjoyed following the pass and I hate that I caused so much trouble at the end. I hope I didn't ruin it for anyone. Thanks again Mark.
    Yeah... much better.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post
    Yeah... much better.
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    I got confirmation this morning from USPS that the prize package has landed. So, one of you newbs got bombed today. Just giving you a heads up. Enjoy.
    KABOOM!!! Man, I got home and there were some great smokes waiting for me. Quite a few brands that were on my "to try" list. Thanks everyone! I shall enjoy these prizes

Well played. Does this mean he gets a sig tag?
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Quote Originally Posted by FactoredReality View Post
    Well played. Does this mean he gets a sig tag?
    Hmmm. There were 13 cigars, including a naked one... The math isn't adding up lol

Thread Information