Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Puro Pot Pass II

The pass is on it's way to BDurrani. Good Luck!

DC# 0103 8555 7496 3696 0645

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by WOXOF View Post

Holy crap, look at that sig...........this is indeed a no-holds-barred competition.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    Holy crap, look at that sig...........this is indeed a no-holds-barred competition.
    Oh man... this is gonna be good.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Thanks, hopefully my palette does not deceive me.

Is that Professor Orbax in the fail sig tag? He puts on a great side show act.
    Just a stay at home dad (retired until I choose otherwise, thanks Canadian Army medical pension) hanging out and enjoying the good life.

Blog Entries

I wanted to clarify, and I'll update the first post as well, but I guess in my mind I was hoping that after you smoked the naked puro, you would give reasons as to why you guessed the region you guessed. For example, I smoke a naked puro, and I noticed spiciness, a tight draw, and harsh flavor towards the end, I would probably guess that it was a Nicaraguan. Other, more colorful adjectives are encouraged as well.

I also wanted to clarify that each contestant will be receiving their own custom sig tag. No need to worry about not getting individual attention. It's just because I love you all so much.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    I wanted to clarify, and I'll update the first post as well, but I guess in my mind I was hoping that after you smoked the naked puro, you would give reasons as to why you guessed the region you guessed. For example, I smoke a naked puro, and I noticed spiciness, a tight draw, and harsh flavor towards the end, I would probably guess that it was a Nicaraguan. Other, more colorful adjectives are encouraged as well.

I also wanted to clarify that each contestant will be receiving their own custom sig tag. No need to worry about not getting individual attention. It's just because I love you all so much.
    So this is a Review a puro pot-pass then?

Blog Entries

So this is a Review a puro pot-pass then?
    I guess not necessarily a review, but it would be interesting to hear why you chose the region you chose - try to make this a little bit educational in the process. I don't know. Don't feel obligated, but I just thought it may help contribute to the board.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

I guess not necessarily a review, but it would be interesting to hear why you chose the region you chose - try to make this a little bit educational in the process. I don't know. Don't feel obligated, but I just thought it may help contribute to the board.
    Cool.

Quote Originally Posted by logan37 View Post
    Laugh it up fuggers, your's are coming.

Not a bad idea. I updated my original post to include what I can recall about the cigar.

Received the package. Everything is resting nicely in my humidor. I'll try and smoke the puro this week sometime.

Sorry it took me a while to smoke the puro, the weather was terrible with the snow and ice and I had a bunch of school work that took up all my time.

On to the review.
    The cigar was a mild to medium body cigar, and I have no clue what it could be.The first third of the cigar had noticeable spice and really smooth. I thought it was going to be a Nicaraguan but about half way through the spice lessened and the cigar had real earthy flavors. I'm not really sure how to describe the flavor but earthy is close enough.

I'm going to say Cuban.

Right you are! It was a Bolivar Petit Corona from May '07.

A victorious sigtag for Señor Durani
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Right you are! It was a Bolivar Petit Corona from May '07.
    Awesome! I didn't think I was going to get it right. Get ready dustin, package will fly out tomorrow.

Blog Entries

Congrats BDurrani!

Winning Sig has been sent. I'm especially fond of this one.

Dustin, I will be PM'ing you CajunBlaze's addy.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

BDurrani good going!!! I hope I can keep the streak alive.

Rich

Blog Entries

Just wanted to interject here, but dustinpollock is next, then CAJUNBLAZE.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Right on man , watching the sky over Utah

“I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

Thread Information