+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 41

Thread: Favorite gas station cigar

  1. Default Favorite gas station cigar

    Hey guys what are your favorite convenience store cigars so far mine is strawberry dutch masters.

  2. #2

    Default

    is there such a thing?

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Posts
    2,045
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    ugh
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

    ~ Col. Sanders ~


    "I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

    ~ ashauler ~

  4. Default

    stupid fucker
    Whiny bitches fear me

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    42 Vine cir. clearfield, ut 84015
    Posts
    451

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    stupid fucker
    Whay he said

    “I like too many things and get all confused and hung-up running from one falling star to another till i drop. This is the night, what it does to you. I had nothing to offer anybody except my own confusion.”

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Willamette Valley
    Posts
    197

    Default

    chocolate phillies. Belie dat

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    6,460

    Default

    Muniemakers.

    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,694
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Assuming the gas station's humidor is functional, Quintero's .
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Assuming the gas station's humidor is functional, Quintero's .

    I am just starting to get back into cigars. I love them, but a divorce and other life events conspired against my enjoyment with them. I have looked at some of the Quintero's and seem to suit my taste (medium to full body). Any others you can recommend?

    Thanks...
    Dan

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,694
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by golfermd View Post
    I am just starting to get back into cigars. I love them, but a divorce and other life events conspired against my enjoyment with them. I have looked at some of the Quintero's and seem to suit my taste (medium to full body). Any others you can recommend?

    Thanks...
    Er, I was being half-assed in my reply - I'm talking about the Quintero's made in Cuba - they're widely available in gas stations around here (Eastern Ontario) that have humidors - Cubans are highly unlikely to be available in a gas station in Maryland .

    Recommendations for you (really):
    - Padron "regular" series, e.g., 3000, 4000, 6000, Churchill, Executive, etc. The Maduro is medium, the natural is medium-full.
    - Cubao - made by Pepin Garcia for EO
    - Gran Habano - Corojo #5, 3 Siglos
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

  11. Default

    I was saying more like phillies tiawanas whiteowls backwoods ect....

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Er, I was being half-assed in my reply - I'm talking about the Quintero's made in Cuba - they're widely available in gas stations around here (Eastern Ontario) that have humidors - Cubans are highly unlikely to be available in a gas station in Maryland .

    Recommendations for you (really):
    - Padron "regular" series, e.g., 3000, 4000, 6000, Churchill, Executive, etc. The Maduro is medium, the natural is medium-full.
    - Cubao - made by Pepin Garcia for EO
    - Gran Habano - Corojo #5, 3 Siglos
    Thanks for your recommendations, Craig. I truly appreciate it...
    Dan

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Colorado / Durham, UK
    Posts
    132

    Default

    phillies hold a bit of sentimental value to me, as they were my regular smoke after the late shift at work when I was a teenager (and consequently didn't know any better...)
    "Celebrate Yourself!"

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Key West, FL
    Posts
    1,474

    Default

    Backwoods makes a really nice banana flavored cigar. Just make sure you ask for it properly. Flip your wrist and say "banana thigar, pleath!" with a lisp.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    7,113
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokin-stogie View Post
    I was saying more like phillies tiawanas whiteowls backwoods ect....
    Then you're pretty much in the wrong place.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kevin7
    stupid fucker
    Lookin' like it.
    Individual Liberty / Personal Responsibility

    "Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."
    George Washington

    I have two Russian clown dolls that sit on my dresser and whose eyes follow you around wherever you are in the room. At night, among some of their mischief, they mutter Russian obscenities and open my humidor and take all the wrappers off my cigars. I haven't noticed any difference. ~ Ted

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    New Iberia, LA
    Posts
    484

    Default

    Marlboro


    Rich

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    around
    Posts
    2,862
    Blog Entries
    16

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smokin-stogie View Post
    I was saying more like phillies tiawanas whiteowls backwoods ect....
    That's not really what this place is about. Nobody here smokes those cigars even when they are doing yardwork or fishing. Simply put, they aren't cigars in the eyes of the members here. Look around the board a bit, and try a few of the more interesting looking cigars. Better yet, get in on the Newbie Sampler thread in the Exchange forum of the board. You will spend a bit more per cigar, but it's SO WORTH IT!


    Age Quod Agis

    1 Strike

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Posts
    2,045
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    I'll admit, way back in the day I would always bring a pouch of Backwoods with me when I went overnight catfishing... Since I've started collecting cigars, I find I have plenty of options other than stopping at the gas station for cigars.

    I have never, EVER, smoked ANY flavored gas station "cigar". I did take a few puffs from a Black & Mild once, but they're more of a "pipe tobacco" thing.

    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

    ~ Col. Sanders ~


    "I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

    ~ ashauler ~

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Wichita, KS
    Posts
    7,113
    Blog Entries
    55

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    I'll admit, way back in the day I would always bring a pouch of Backwoods with me when I went overnight catfishing... Since I've started collecting cigars, I find I have plenty of options other than stopping at the gas station for cigars.

    I have never, EVER, smoked ANY flavored gas station "cigar". I did take a few puffs from a Black & Mild once, but they're more of a "pipe tobacco" thing.
    Splittin' hairs are we now?.........newbie.












    Individual Liberty / Personal Responsibility

    "Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation for 'tis better to be alone than in bad company."
    George Washington

    I have two Russian clown dolls that sit on my dresser and whose eyes follow you around wherever you are in the room. At night, among some of their mischief, they mutter Russian obscenities and open my humidor and take all the wrappers off my cigars. I haven't noticed any difference. ~ Ted

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Beaufort, SC
    Posts
    2,045
    Blog Entries
    3

    Default

    Fuk it... I'm going to the gas station to procure a selection of high end cigars for a review series....


    asshole
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

    ~ Col. Sanders ~


    "I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

    ~ ashauler ~

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts