Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: www.montecristonline.com

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCylinder View Post
    I am so ready to give my credit card number to these people.

I hear ya!! They have a plan to secure your information!!!

Therefore, the confidentiality is assured in all the communications that settle down during the transaction.
    Purchase with confidence!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterCylinder View Post
    I like how we'll get gratuitous shipping and advising...
    Quote Originally Posted by nhcigarfan View Post
    And the prices suck

Gentlemen, gentlemen, gentlemen... Doc Martin is putting together quite a package for us here. With his "gratuitous shipping and advising", we really need to rethink throwing the baby out with the bath water. That's some valuable stuff!!! Much like the gold chains I see street vendors in downtown Chicago selling to sailors as they get off the train for the first time!!! HEAVY SOLID GOLD for $100!!! I tell ya - you just can't pass up on the opportunity!!!

3. Default In order to criticize it is necessary to know

Surely their translations will be fatal, are Spanish and Cuban, but it is the unique store that I entrust myself after many failures in other stores with perfect translations, they do not sell Literature, they sell Cuban
    Cigars and for me they are so serious that it hurts to me that somebody that knows nor them it criticizes to them.
    Aside as it indicates in wed general, the translation is developing

Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post
    Surely their translations will be fatal, are Spanish and Cuban, but it is the unique store that I entrust myself after many failures in other stores with perfect translations, they do not sell Literature, they sell Cuban
    Cigars and for me they are so serious that it hurts to me that somebody that knows nor them it criticizes to them.
    Hi and welcome to the board, wtf are you talking about?
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

no shit Javier, really?

IP check

Are you the editor for the Nacho man'\s website??

Brilliant work!!!

Blog Entries

That has got to be the most inane bullshit I have ever read.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Javier, all I've got to say is that if this site were legit, then they could afford a translater.
    "Celebrate Yourself!"

"Most people who buy in Canada, ship them home to themselves before they leave, or buy online just to avoid the hassle."

Huh???? WE are allowed to bring over 50 cigars per person (adult) from Cuba, hassle free.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    There's some AWESOME information on this site!!! "The Art To Smoke A Pure Cigarette" is incredible!!! Thank you Montecristo Online!!! Excellent read!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estoy muy sorprendido, pensaba que esto era un foro serio, como se atreven a criticar la que sin duda es la mejor y más seria tienda online del mundo por unas traducciones que estaban cuando se estaba realizando la web, bravo por el equipo magnífico de montecristonline, su servicio y su excelente producto, un cero para toda esta gente que critica por criticar sin haber tratado ni tener la más mínima idea de lo que hablan y de quien hablan.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Estoy muy sorprendido, pensaba que esto era un foro serio, como se atreven a criticar la que sin duda es la mejor y más seria tienda online del mundo por unas traducciones que estaban cuando se estaba realizando la web, bravo por el equipo magnífico de montecristonline, su servicio y su excelente producto, un cero para toda esta gente que critica por criticar sin haber tratado ni tener la más mínima idea de lo que hablan y de quien hablan.
    Really, Javier? You're "surprised"?

Yes - this is a "serious forum". Excellent Product? Excellent service? Really? Why - because you say so??? I hate to break it to you - but your website "montecristoline" is not a "serious store" - and definitely not one of the "best" in the world. it is amateur at best...

We "dare" to criticize you because your business model needs some work. It make work well locally, but if your plans are to take it globally I'd suggest you take seriously the comments made - it truly is in your best interest.

12. Default

Si muy sorprendido amigo GGIESE.
    Llevo años comprando conjuntamente con otros 200 socios de un club de fumadores y ratifico que el servicio y producto es excelente, por eso me duele que gente que ni conoce al equipo ni son clientes critique tan a la ligera, como usted que esta diciendo alegremente que no es un sitio serio, por un simple problema de traducciones provisionales y otras críticas mordaces hechas por otros miembros, absolutamente sin sentido, no me parece nada serio, ni a mi ni a los 200 socios.

Saludos GGIESE y buenas fumadas

Llevo años comprando conjuntamente con otros 200 socios de un club de fumadores y ratifico que el servicio y producto es excelente, por eso me duele que gente que ni conoce al equipo ni son clientes critique tan a la ligera, como usted que esta diciendo alegremente que no es un sitio serio, por un simple problema de traducciones provisionales y otras críticas mordaces hechas por otros miembros, absolutamente sin sentido, no me parece nada serio, ni a mi ni a los 200 socios.

You and your 200 associates can go shill your fake cigars somewhere else.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Spend more energy working on building a reputable site - not spending your time foolishly trying to convince us you have something special. You may have "200 partners" - but none of us here know any of them, and your site does not have a stellar reputation in anyone's eyes other than your own.

Good luck, mi amigo...

Blog Entries

I got this email from the montecristoonline guys, here is my reply.

I don't see any defaming, insulting, or gratuitous insults towards your website in this thread. If you had taken the time to read our rules and regulations, you would have understood that we do not allow the discussion of Cuban cigar sales here. Sorry if you didn't get a warm welcome, but if you don't read the rules then how can you expect one?

Dear Mrs; Since in his forum, they are defaming, insulting and serious and gratuitous insults towards our Web www.montecristonline.com, request retire all mention to this page with the purpose of to avoid legal actions to us.
    Very been thankful beforehand.
    Joan Marques

Example:
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthread.php?p=128934
    ((You and your 200 associates can go shill your fake cigars somewhere else. [IMG]mailbox:///C%7C/Documents%20and%20Settings/Miguel%20Gonzalez/Application%20Data/Thunderbird/Profiles/myxntadz.default/Mail/pop.gmail.com/Inbox?number=428866405&part=1.2&filename=image001. gif[/IMG]))
    Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere. -- Carl Sagan

Blog Entries

Very been thankful beforehand?
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post

I don't see any defaming, insulting, or gratuitous insults towards your website in this thread. If you had taken the time to read our rules and regulations, you would have understood that we do not allow the discussion of Cuban cigar sales here. Sorry if you didn't get a warm welcome, but if you don't read the rules then how can you expect one?

Awww...isn't that sweet. He mentioned me.
    {*insert snide remark here*}
    Trader Rating: +2112

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hex1848 View Post

Thanks Hex!
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Blog Entries

Well, I'll be damned! I went to high school with a Joan Marquis, she was a year ahead of me and a real sweetie!

Last I knew, she was still living over in Hampton and she's active with the Chaplin/Hampton Ambulance Corps.

I don't think she's got the time to run a scam cigar site so it probably isn't her.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Thread Information