Default 6/23/09 8:30pm est

1 week bump

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Default Online Herf Tonight! 06/23/09 8:30PM EST

I'm well rested, and ready for the herf tonight.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Online Herf as a BLAST tonight. Had about 9 members on at one time!

Thanks to everyone for participating, and see you next month (07/28/2009 8:30PM EST)

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

So tomorrow is the on line Herf? ops no its the 28th so that gives you guys more time to plan! I am hoping some of the old timers show up from the board like CC GG scl BC Basil Hefty ashuler NF DD you know who you guys are, Kevin all the people that 2 or 3 years ago would be in chat a for at least 15 minutes during the week . I miss you guys. There are a lot of newer guys that are really nice too so it would be nice if people would drop by and say hello.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

Cinda took care of the 1 week bump for us...Thanks C! Last one was pretty good! I'll be there with bells on!

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

23 hour warning! This is the last call.
    See you there tomorrow.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    So tomorrow is the on line Herf? ops no its the 28th so that gives you guys more time to plan! I am hoping some of the old timers show up from the board like CC GG scl BC Basil Hefty ashuler NF DD you know who you guys are, Kevin all the people that 2 or 3 years ago would be in chat a for at least 15 minutes during the week . I miss you guys. There are a lot of newer guys that are really nice too so it would be nice if people would drop by and say hello.
    Sorry, Grinnella - I've got to focus on Hell's Kitchen!! Looks like someone is planning on punching Gordon Ramsey's lights out and I gotta be there for it!!!

Blog Entries

That guy would have been cut to ribbons long ago if I was on that show.. All that freshly sharpened cutlery would be too tempting!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Well I had a blast last night. Before I knew it the clock read 12:15 which is way past my bedtime. I can only imagine what a FOG like badwhale's bedtime is. Emphasis on the OLD.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Blog Entries

No fog here...believe me.
    I had a good time at the herf too. I was also up way to late (i.e. 1:30ish)

Thanks to all the participants, even the bungee-ers

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Did George ever awake from his coma?

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Did George ever awake from his coma?
    Huh? What.... <drool coming out of the side of my mouth>

Geez - I woulda been more participatory if that dadgummed BadWhale didn't keep tossing around "f" bombs all over the place!!! What a potty mouth!!!

j/k...

Sorry, kids - momma tasked me with her "honey do" list. I figured I'd quickly knock a few out and be right back. I figured wrong... Unfortunately, I think the moment she saw me moving, she felt compelled to keep pushing. She's playing up her little broken ankle injury - and I believe she takes distinct pleasure in lording over me. It's getting harder and harder to hide all those round marks she keeps producing on my body by poking me with that damned cane of hers...

So - in keeping a positive attitude and the bright side of the situation - I suppose I'd rather be poked with the cane than whacked with the fry pan. She's too unbalanced at the moment to fully wield the fry pan with any kind of skill. And - I'm hoping the lay off while she nurses the ankle thing dulls her fry pan wielding skills. (She's a crack shot, don't ya know...)

Anyways - I didn't get back to the computer until it was time for beddy bye. By that time, I was in no mood to do anything other than close my eyes...

Blog Entries

Yeah... that frying pan is no joke!

And if it's hard for her to wield with an ankle injury, it must be one of those bigass Lodge cast iron jobs.... Those will definitely re-arrange your priorities!

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

I also had a great time at my first online herf, well my first herf ever technically, and I learned a lot. I'm thankful for all who I was able to herf with, even though I came pretty late!

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    Yeah... that frying pan is no joke!

And if it's hard for her to wield with an ankle injury, it must be one of those bigass Lodge cast iron jobs.... Those will definitely re-arrange your priorities!

She's got a collection of fry pans that would make a Ninja green with envy - and expertly selects one based upon the circumstance. And much like a Ninja, she carefully and thoughtfully selects the best weapon to do the job... And - yup - amongst her most deadly fry pans is that heavy assed Lodge cast iron. That's the one I dread the most, and the one she seems to be most skilled with. Thankfully that only comes out on rare occasions - when she feels the need to REALLY press an issue with me...
    Last edited by ggiese; 07-29-2009 at 11:57 AM.

I really hate the cast iron pans with the emblem raised of the bottom. You go to work the next day and all the guys laugh at your new tattoo in the center of your forehead!

Sorry I missed the herf guys. I had to pick the frying pan owner at an airport three hours away. I didn't even get to stop and check out any B&Ms on the trip.

Rich

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    She's got a collection of fry pans that would make a Ninja green with envy - and expertly selects one based upon the circumstance. And much like a Ninja, she carefully and thoughtfully selects the best weapon to do the job... And - yup - amongst her most deadly fry pans is that heavy assed Lodge cast iron. That's the one I dread the most, and the one she seems to be most skilled with. Thankfully that only comes out on rare occasions - when she feels the need to REALLY press an issue with me...
    And I bet all she has to do now is just reach for it, right?

Blog Entries

I am so happy some of the original cast from the board showed up last night it was fun! If I was not in so much pain I would have stayed longer. Its about time someone gave you a good poking GG.....I'll make it essayer for her I got her a cattle prod so she doesn't have to ware herself out with the heavy pan lifting or stretching with the wooden cane. When you get poke with this the only words out of your mouth will be yes Mam. It might be interesting to watch too. How did her ankle break?
    Last edited by cinda; 07-29-2009 at 05:42 PM.

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Blog Entries

1 week bump. 08/25/09 ~ 8:30PM EST
    These usually run for about 4 hours or so, so don't feel bad even if you want to clock in two or 3 hours late.

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

Tomorrow night 8/25/09 8:30EST

Although, it looks like we have one happening tonight

Will

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information