Thread: New military humidor

Question New military humidor

What makes the difference the true difference from a high end Adorini and others that are out there? I see everyone wanting to buy the Imports that do not have quality, why can't some one can make one with pride, dedication and %100 craftmanship in the USA? Is there still a market for this? Why pay so much more for a name and not get the same in return. I wanted to start a business for those people who want quality and still get affordability, is this possible? Im just a US Veteran trying to make a difference and bring back quality Manufacturing where it belongs and that is here in the USA.

I wanted to start a business for those people who want quality and still get affordability, is this possible?

I have designed a 21" wide X 15" deep X 8" tall.
    Hand-Made with 100% solid wood (no veneer or MDF).
    Consists of Figured Cherrywood, premium Spanish Cedar and Wenge trim and dovetails.
    Electronic, microprocessor controlled humidifier with AC and batter control.
    10" X 8" engraved U.S Seal on the top lid.
    Left-side cigar box storage capable of 200 cigars and right-side double traus for up to 100 individual cigars.
    10-year Warranty and signed Letter of Authenticity.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	humidor-size-comparison.jpg 
Views:	661 
Size:	29.0 KB 
ID:	981   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	military-humidor-8.jpg 
Views:	684 
Size:	17.6 KB 
ID:	982   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	military-humidor-side-angle.jpg 
Views:	674 
Size:	40.0 KB 
ID:	983  

I dont know what the market would be for this, but I can say this. That is a beautiful piece of work sir....Beautiful. What do you plan to retail something like that for?

Thread Information