Thread: Western Pa Cigar Bar-BQ July 18th 2009

1. Default Western Pa Cigar Bar-BQ July 18th 2009

Please join us on Saturday, July 18th for Blowin’ Smoke and Slippery Rock Cigars 4th annual Cigar Bar-BQ. This year’s barbeque is going to be even BIGGER and BETTER than ever before!

This is the Herf of the year in Western PA! It’s a pig roast with cigars, held right here at Slippery Rock Cigars in Slippery Rock Pennsylvania.

Event Starts at 2, we will eat from 5 to 8

The very talented Rob Heming and the Council of Cretins will do a live podcast recording of Blowin’ Smoke.

We will be smoking cigars, eating some great food (pig roast, deep fried turkey, corn on the cob and a lot more), enjoying a few drinks, recording a podcast, giving away great prizes, having a bonfire to close out the day, and a lot more.

http://www.slipperyrockcigars.com/in...ewDoc&docId=16

Blog Entries

Welcome Joe!

Sounds like a great time. Too bad, I'm too far away to make it. Western PA, is a beautiful area!

Hey, you don't know a POS (piece of $hit) named Eric Turner from New Castle, PA do you? He runs a bunch of $hitty cigar sites and sells some real crap.

His main site is TBSCigars and he used to be a member here until he was banned for being the lying POS that he is.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

3. Default

Yes, I know Eric. I don't know what he did to upset you but he's a good guy.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Joe196220 View Post
    Yes, I know Eric. I don't know what he did to upset you but he's a good guy.
    Oh not he's not, he's a liar and a scumbag.

He has no regard for rules on other sites, he creates fake accounts, causes trouble, threatens people and is an all around scumbag. He's been banned from here, CigarPass and has been suspended in the past for violating rules on CigarWeekly and ClubStogie. He can only survive on a site that he runs himself because no reasonable person would tolerate a lowlife like him.

Read THIS THREAD for the facts about this a$$wipe. He didn't just "upset" me, he made a complete ass out of himself and he is universally hated on this site and other sites as well.

Here's a bit of advice for you, if you're going to insist he's a "good guy" then you are not a "good guy" yourself and you will not be welcome here.

Once you've reviewed this post and the links I provided for you, I would hope you'd rethink your statement that he's a "good guy" because any reasonable person would not draw that conclusion after reviewing the facts on this asshole.

So please comment back and tell us what you think.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

5. Default

I can see why you would be mad.

I figured I'd see for myself what was going on over there, and saw how much of a bad time they're giving a Marine Corps Captain in Ramadi, which is just up the road from me.

The attitude shown to this Marine officer, who is also in a combat zone, is totally unacceptable. Since I'm a former Marine doing this to one of my brothers is like pouring salt into an open wound.

Needless to say, I'm glad you folks run a tight ship here ...... and the first visit to that site will be my last.

Kris
    Last edited by MarineOne; 04-27-2009 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Spelling error .... my bad

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    I figured I'd see for myself what was going on over there, and saw how much of a bad time they're giving a Marine Corps Captain in Ramadi, which is just up the road from me.

The attitude shown to this Marine officer, who is also in a combat zone, is totally unacceptable. Since I'm a former Marine doing this to one of my brothers is like pouring salt into an open wound.

Needless to say, I'm glad you folks run a tight ship here ...... and the first visit to that site will be my last.

Kris
    Details, man - Details!!!

Search for his username, julian.tsukano ..... what really got me was "Mister I'm a Forum Admin" was all over him trying to make him prove who he was and where he's at.

I would give you a link, but would need to burn my computer if I paid that site a visit.

(I'll send you a PM for the addy, I'm in my hooch and I've got his details on my work computer.)

Kris

Well, now... Isn't that funny. All I can see julian.tsukano doing is one post saying "hi" from Iraq. Nothing bad to see, despite the board showing he has 12 posts (can't find any other of his posts). Apparently the entire thread you're talking about has been deleted/hidden... What a shocker...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Well, now... Isn't that funny. All I can see julian.tsukano doing is one post saying "hi" from Iraq. Nothing bad to see, despite the board showing he has 12 posts (can't find any other of his posts). Apparently the entire thread you're talking about has been deleted/hidden... What a shocker...
    Amazing, isn't it?

It's like a child that broke his mother's watch and hid it under the couch. Forums just don't miracle away posts that show truly how large of an asshat you need to cover your melon.

How about we all chip in for the laser tattoo removal of the word "Douchenozzle" from his forehead?

Kris

Thread Information