Thread: Ashton Event Headlines

Default Ashton Event Headlines

It’s been over a week since we had the Ashton Taste of Excellence Event. But I had not a minute to put together a comment about the event. I am not complaining just feeling a little bad from delaying the opportunity of you guys to see the fabulous pictures and videos we have from that night.
    This event came to us with a fresh vibe. We had a lot of new customers that got the information trough out our Internet “never to stop” promotional machine and a lot of our customers introducing their friends to our world.
    I also want to thanks Ashton Sales Representative, Rex Snyder for giving us the opportunity to free sample Ashton Heritage Puro Sol, the Johnny Walker Black & Fine Dark Chocolate.

Make sure you don't miss out on these events at Cuenca's Cigar.
    Call 1-866-417-9454 for more details.

To see Pictures and Videos about this event follow this Likn: http://www.cuencacigars.com/newslett...sletter41.html

Quote Originally Posted by mcuenca View Post
    It’s been over a week since we had the Ashton Taste of Excellence Event. But I had not a minute to put together a comment about the event. I am not complaining just feeling a little bad from delaying the opportunity of you guys to see the fabulous pictures and videos we have from that night.
    This event came to us with a fresh vibe. We had a lot of new customers that got the information trough out our Internet “never to stop” promotional machine and a lot of our customers introducing their friends to our world.
    I also want to thanks Ashton Sales Representative, Rex Snyder for giving us the opportunity to free sample Ashton Heritage Puro Sol, the Johnny Walker Black & Fine Dark Chocolate.

Make sure you don't miss out on these events at Cuenca's Cigar.
    Call 1-866-417-9454 for more details.

To see Pictures and Videos about this event follow this Likn: http://www.cuencacigars.com/newslett...sletter41.html
    I checked out your "promotional" pics on the community albums and pics. Honestly, I'm not at all impressed. There are hundreds of vendors out there who choose to use ethical means of advertising. Who came up with this sleezy idea? You? What is a "never to stop" promotional machine? Does it mean that no matter what, no matter who you impose your cheap "free" marketing on, they will be convinced to buy from you? Only speaking for myself and no other member of this community, I find your attempts to be distasteful. I think you need to invest a buck or two and do some legitimate advertising.

Haven't you noticed! This is the first ( that's numero uno) reply to any of your threads er, uh, ads?
    Last edited by DeeDubya; 05-26-2009 at 08:37 PM. Reason: One more thing.

Default Ok, Nice to talk to you.

First of all, I am not trying to sell anything. I was just sharing Pictures, Videos and stuff I thought might be nice for people to see, been that people are so mean to Cigars Smokers, but I realize its not just the people that hate cigars but also, guys like you. Anyway I got a lot of people sharing my videos on Puff.com and they think is a good idea. Don't worry about me; I am not going to post in this forum anymore.

Best Regards
    Ana from Cuenca Cigars

C'mon Ana! 12 posts - 11 hawking Cuenca cigar events and specials and 1 saying you ain't hawkin' anything.

What planet do these people live on??

...Anyway I got a lot of people sharing my videos on Puff.com and they think is a good idea...
    Oops!

Blog Entries

First of all, I am not trying to sell anything. I was just sharing Pictures, Videos and stuff I thought might be nice for people to see, been that people are so mean to Cigars Smokers, but I realize its not just the people that hate cigars but also, guys like you. Anyway I got a lot of people sharing my videos on Puff.com and they think is a good idea. Don't worry about me; I am not going to post in this forum anymore.

Best Regards
    Ana from Cuenca Cigars
    That's a surprise. Thanks for not posting here, although your crap was pretty easy to ignore......not alot of interest in photo's of people I don't know and who aren't members here in the first place.

Puffers are sharing your videos, lmao, and you're proud of it, rotflmao.

Blog Entries

I am not going to post in this forum anymore.
    Oh NO!!!

Don't leave - your once every three week plugs for the local events at your cigar shop were starting to entice me to drive down there and join you. Not even realizing that what you were doing was marketing is even more astonishing and unbelievable. Tell you what, maybe I can snap pictures of the next time my friends and I gather together and smoke cigars. Won't you feel included then?

And what exactly does this mean, quoted from your website:

Shipping is not included with Price. You should pay an additional $8.50 unless otherwise specify.
    Do I have the option of paying $8.50 to have cigars shipped to me? What are you mailing them in?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Best Regards
    Ana from Cuenca Cigars

Hell.. why didn't you say that in the first place???

I hear that place is the BEST!

Best Regards
    Ana from Cuenca Cigars

I see you're not too put off to pimp your site on the way out... what a tool!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shelby07 View Post

What planet do these people live on??

Oops!
    Planet Ignoramous.
    Smoke em' if you got em'

Best Regards
    Ana from Cuenca Cigars
    Oh boy, Ana's mad now. I'm sorry for my tactless reply, that's just how I am. But trust me, I don't hate cigars. Also, believe it or not, no-one has ever been mean to me for smoking a cigar. I always try to be considerate of those around me when I'm smoking, unlike your internet "never to stop" promotional machine, I choose to not blow smoke up anyone's ass.

Blog Entries

Best Regards
    Ana from Cuenca Cigars
    That says it all.
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Thread Information