Thread: To Trade:Cohiba Yellow Label DR Torpedoes

Hey Eveyone,

I know, I know, these aren't the best cigars in the world but I went out and bought WAY too many of these. They are the Yellow Label Cohibas that have a similar label to the ISOM Cohibas and are being discontinued because of the lawsuit against them from Cohiba Red Dot Co. They are cheap and and not a prized smoke but ehhh...are alright. I recommend them for poker games to give out or to give to a friend who doesn't appreciate a good cigar but wants to smoke one. They can be a quick fix stick but don't expect great things. I will take any reasonable offer for a trade and as you may have seen they are FS on in the Advertisement section as well.

Carlos
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

2. Default i whant to buy these cigars from you

how much do you whant for them and how many do you have thnaks please email me at sgllc@hotmail.com thanks!

Most of them are already sold...I actualy thought I sold all of them but I found a few that were hiding from me a couple of weeks ago :p

I think I have 5 or 6 left...let me know if you want them. Make me an offer, I don't smoke them so don't be afraid to make a lowball offer.

PM me...
    Life is to short to b!tch...Get over it and move on.

Thread Information