Thread: Burn After Reading

Blog Entries

Default Burn After Reading

Just watched this with the wifey last night. Really enjoyed it. Things happen in that movie that I've never see happen in a movie before. To say the plot continually twists is an understatement. The cast does a fabulous job, I'm a huge fan of everyone's work in the film.

The film kind of reminded me of Snatch - at least with some of the banter between characters, the zaniness and randomness that the characters get into, and especially the way it ended.

Overall, it was a great film. My only complaint is that the DVD has some pretty weak extras. I'm the loser that will sit through not only the Director commentary, but the cinematographer commentary as well. I also always look for hidden gems tucked away in DVD menus, not to mention deleted scenes, blooper reels, and the like.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

I put on Snatch about a week ago, hadn't seen it in a while and just got the urge to watch it again. Burn After Reading was pretty good too. I like movies with really unique and unpredictable characters.

Blog Entries

I absolutely loved Burn After Reading. The look on Brad Pitts face in the closet was priceless

The Coen brothers are kings. Dark humour in the majority of their movies. Always comical. This, 'The Big Lebowski', 'Fargo', 'No Country For Old Men' are all fantastic films in my opinion.

Thread Information