Thread: 1 year anniversary coming up

Default 1 year anniversary coming up

Well, a week from today is my 1 year anniversary with the wife. I have her gift set aside and now I'm wondering what I'm going to smoke to celebrate. When i proposed to her, i bought a box of PAM's, which i decided i would smoke every year on our anniversary so that is one. I'm also thinking about what i have and what I'm going to smoke through the upcoming week/weekend. So far i have on my list:
    Sir Winni '03 (or '02, not sure 100%)
    Don Carlos Edición de Aniversario 2007
    not sure what else at the moment.

Wanted to let everyone know that its been the best 51 weeks ever so far. I'm very excited to celebrate the 52nd week on monday!
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Blog Entries

Congrats!

I got married to my wife about a month before you guys did, and we just celebrated our first wedding anniversary (I celebrated with a 64 Padron).

I agree, it's been the best year of my life by far - I guess maybe one day the newlywed feeling will pass, but I sure hope not! It's certainly had some hard times, but some great times, too.

Congrats again. Here's to year two!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Congrats on the anniversary!!

Congrats! Go with the Sir W.

Congrats on the anniversary, may there be many more!!

Since you got the PAM specifically for the occasion, that's what I'd recommend
    sammis

Quote Originally Posted by sammis View Post
    Congrats on the anniversary, may there be many more!!

Since you got the PAM specifically for the occasion, that's what I'd recommend

oh, no. I plan on smoking all of them over the next week. Its about smoking all of those "Special Occasion" cigars we have been collecting since we fell down the slippery slope.
    The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done." -unknown

Congrats!!! Tis' is a very good reason for you to smoke those special occassion cigars.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

Congratulations!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Default Congrats

congrats 22 years for my wife and I.
    Just another day at the office!

Thread Information