Thread: WTF a little help here guys

Default I really need some help here, mass confusion

Well apparently someone just dropped a bomb on me via UPS... I'll let you speculate whats was inside... well let me clarify the bomb was dropped on my wife... I got an IM saying you received a package, I said go ahead and open it, I know I have a couple things in the mail... well guess what it wasn't anything that I remembered ordering. so I called my fiance and asked her again over the phone... honestly I don't know if I can believe it without seeing for myself, so I'm guessing someone on here decided to drop a bomb on me, a joy bomb that is.

Anyways Thank you, and I'm still in the shock and awe stage so yeah, maybe I'll edit or update this post but someone got me good
    Last edited by gifters; 07-09-2009 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Sheer Awe
    Some how managing to in every post

Sorry, I'm so excited, I have to post agian!!!!!

Thank you, whoever sent these, you truly caught me off guard, I'm still not home yet to check them out but they should be resting nicely in my humidor. I have to admit, today is turning out to be an awesome day. I can't adequately put it into words.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gifters View Post
    Well apparently someone just dropped a bomb on me via UPS... I'll let you speculate whats was inside... well let me clarify the bomb was dropped on my wife... I got an IM saying you received a package, I said go ahead and open it, I know I have a couple things in the mail... well guess what it wasn't anything that I remembered ordering. so I called my fiance and asked her again over the phone... honestly I don't know if I can believe it without seeing for myself, so I'm guessing someone on here decided to drop a bomb on me, a joy bomb that is.

Anyways Thank you, and I'm still in the shock and awe stage so yeah, maybe I'll edit or update this post but someone got me good
    Which one gets the mail?

Nice hit mystery bomber.

Blog Entries

Wow that was really nice of someone to bomb the newbie who getting married on the 18th of July! Great hit unknown bomber!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    Wow that was really nice of someone to bomb the newbie who getting married on the 18th of July! Great hit unknown bomber!
    Oh Boy, another "Uni-Bomber".

Nice hit. Maybe he/she is the uni-brow bomber...

Well sure enough when I got home I had a few more cigars in my collection, combine that with applying for a promotion today and going into the office to talk about it tomorrow adds up to a great day... but when we also consider my bachelor party starting tomorrow as well and a wedding just 9 days away makes me extremely happy although overwhelmed. It will be very nice to relax tomorrow and have one of those little treasures that I received today as my first smoke... oh did I forget to mention that my best man is out of town till tomorrow night so I've had to take up point for my bachelor party... not that I would mind, but responsibilities seem to be multiplying.

Thank you again and again my anonymous friend!

Blog Entries

So now you have the option of a Padron.

hehehehe

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Thread Information