Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Anyone interested in splitting a box(20) of Man O' War Ruination's?

Quote Originally Posted by ibarney5 View Post
    Back from exile. To be fair, that was before The Bay of Cigs Invasion. After that, all things changed.

Cool a little troll doll. I had some of those, and am playing with them right now! Mine had this really wicked lime green hair. Why do you say something like that? I thought we were friends. I'm actually waiting for Ashauler to advise me on whether or not I have indeed past the point of no return. Oh by the way its actually: "make like a tree and leave." It's a common mistake It was actually poked fun at in one of the Back to the Future movies. I'm also loving the tags guys. Keep em coming. Highly entertaining. back to exile.

There I fixed for you little boy.

Rich

Blog Entries

...waste of time here guys, this guy keeps taking cuts in the troll-food line.

Sorry Blarneyfivel.. I don't really have the time to formulate an extravagant articulated retort... I'm busy working so I can pay for my cigars!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Good bye.
    Last edited by ibarney5; 07-16-2009 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    ...waste of time here guys, this guy keeps taking cuts in the troll-food line.

Sorry Blarneyfivel.. I don't really have the time to formulate an extravagant articulated retort... I'm busy working so I can pay for my cigars!
    Was thinking the same thing, back to the real world...

Rich

Blog Entries

Back from exile. To be fair, that was before The Bay of Cigs Invasion. After that, all things changed.

Cool a little troll doll. I had some of those when I was a kid. Mine had this really wicked lime green hair. Why do you say something like that? I thought we were friends. I'm actually waiting for Ashauler to advise me on whether or not I have indeed past the point of no return. Oh by the way its actually: "make like a tree and leave." It's a common mistake It was actually poked fun at in one of the Back to the Future movies. I'm also loving the tags guys. Keep em coming. Highly entertaining. back to exile.
    No, there is a smaller line right in front of it called "chew toy"....that's the one you're past. This is actually pretty funny. Nice way to get a little humor in the afternoon and liven up an otherwise all too serious existence.

Better watch out though, you're starting to be inconsistent with your capitalization and grammer, nothing chaps my ass quicker than an otherwise upstanding guy like yourself to fuck up the written word. You wouldn't have a hot tub on your roof would ya? Or a big nasty scar on your head? Or a furry bear-like costume in your closet?

I love the smell of smoking phucktard in the afternoon.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    You wouldn't have a hot tub on your roof would ya? Or a big nasty scar on your head? Or a furry bear-like costume in your closet?
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
    ssssshhhhhhh, he's trying to hear the leak in his girlfriend.

Good bye.

Oh by the way its actually: "make like a tree and leave." It's a common mistake It was actually poked fun at in one of the Back to the Future movies.
    Sorry but that wasn't a mistake, and yes it was from a movie but not Back to the Future.

IMDB

Oh and incase your Weksterz Dikshunary doesn't have the definition:

Exile:
    * a person who is voluntarily absent from home or country; "American expatriates"
    * the act of expelling a person from their native land; "his deportation to a penal colony"; "the sentence was one of transportation for life"

However to meet either of these definitions you would have to fullfil the idea of "home", "country", or "native land". I have no idea where you got the idea we were friends, nieghbors, or countrymen. This is not a club, there is no membership card you can buy (or return). This is a family, a brother and sisterhood of the leaf united on a common ground and held together in many uncommon ways. It is unfortunate that you didn't make it here, because it really is a great place. It is also unfortunate to the BOTL that extended a generous welcoming gesture to you and for you to respond so poorly. Good luck in your future endeavours, wherever they may be.
    Last edited by FactoredReality; 07-16-2009 at 02:26 PM.
    "This may be the most important moment of your life. Commit to it." - V

"You can't change the times you live in, you can only change how you choose to live in those times" - ??

Blog Entries

Back from exile. Glad I could help. Put a "chew toy" tag up please. I no no grammer. My hot tub fell through the roof and killed my pet rock, my scar is now gone thanks to my face transplant(which actually fell off, whole nother story), and yes I still have a bear costume from my small part in the Jack Nicholson movie "The Shining"(not a highlight of my acting career, but work none the less). Smoking phucktard in the morning is great. I always have smoking phucktard with my good friend Barry Dinpoon(no but i'd like to be). P.S. if anyone is taking this serious, lighten up. I've burnt my bridges and now we're just having fun. Back to exile.

So... you enter someones home, get in an argument, and instead of leaving, you hang around until you've pissed in every corner of the house?

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

Back from exile. Glad I could help. Put a "chew toy" tag up please. I no no grammer. My hot tub fell through the roof and killed my pet rock, my scar is now gone thanks to my face transplant(which actually fell off, whole nother story), and yes I still have a bear costume from my small part in the Jack Nicholson movie "The Shining"(not a highlight of my acting career, but work none the less). Smoking phucktard in the morning is great. I always have smoking phucktard with my good friend Barry Dinpoon(no but i'd like to be). P.S. if anyone is taking this serious, lighten up. I've burnt my bridges and now we're just having fun. Back to exile.
    Weak.

You know, your still posting here........thats not really being in exile, now is it? And it is pretty anoying as well reading nothing but out of exile, in exile, out of exile, yada yada yada.
    Yay! Cigars!

Good bye.

Blog Entries

/cry

So, anyone interested in splitting a box of Ruination's?

I think you paid for your ruination all by yourself... You should be proud!

~ Col. Sanders ~

~ ashauler ~

Good bye.

Blog Entries

Hey whiteash. Want to split a box? I'll cover shipping on it.

Ok. I'm done. I'll try not to come back here, but honestly, as fun as this has been I don't know if I can stay away.
    You're entirely too easy..... Enjoy the rest of your day. Oh, btw, the blue play-do tastes the best.

Blog Entries

Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Good bye.
    Holy shit. Well, at least you showed us that you're a man, and can take your lumps.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Ahhh.

Nice meltdown for a Thursday afternoon. Its been a while.

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Wow
    sammis

So, I log in to see what's been going on here the last couple of days and stumble upon this thread. Since it's a bit long, I thought I'd look at the tags to see what it's about. That is the best laugh I've had in a long time! Check out the tags for this thread.

Thread Information