Thread: flor dominicana limitado II

Default flor dominicana limitado II

my local shop just recieved 2 boxes of these and are only selling 2 per person per day. they're $8. i picked up 2 at lunch. going to try one out tonight, i think. anyone had these?

Drake, what shop do you go to? Cigarvault?

Raisins: + 12 1/2
    Termites: 5.56

Quote Originally Posted by grand cru no 2
    Drake, what shop do you go to? Cigarvault?
    sometimes. that's where i got these. its about a mile from my apartment. there's also 3 other shops within 3 miles. jeffery stone, ltd.; tobacco habana, and stogie's. cigar vault's got a good selection, but overpriced. the downtown spec's liquor has the best selection and prices in houston IMO. (except serious cigar, which is really in tomball, i think. north of houston)
    Last edited by Drake; 06-27-2005 at 02:45 PM.

4. Default

Be sure to tell us how good they are

Drake, Jeffrey Stone is a dick! lol Stogie's is a pretty good place, Tobacco Habana is fair IMO. Specs does have good prices and a good selection but they treat their cigars like crap. I called Pat over at Cigar Vault because I thought you had gotten them there and had her put some aside for me. Next time you go in, tell her or Mitch that Ray said hi.

Also, stop by Antique Pipe Shop if you get a chance, Bob's a VERY cool guy. His shop is on Richmond right inside the loop across from that newer building that was a carpet dealer. Also try The Briar Shoppe in the village.

I'm having Pat send me a couple of those LFDs so let me know what you think brother.

Drake, Jeffrey Stone is a dick! lol Stogie's is a pretty good place, Tobacco Habana is fair IMO. Specs does have good prices and a good selection but they treat their cigars like crap. I called Pat over at Cigar Vault because I thought you had gotten them there and had her put some aside for me. Next time you go in, tell her or Mitch that Ray said hi.

Also, stop by Antique Pipe Shop if you get a chance, Bob's a VERY cool guy. His shop is on Richmond right inside the loop across from that newer building that was a carpet dealer. Also try The Briar Shoppe in the village.

I'm having Pat send me a couple of those LFDs so let me know what you think brother.
    i sure will! thanks for informing me about those other two. i didn't know about them

Quote Originally Posted by Drake
    i sure will! thanks for informing me about those other two. i didn't know about them
    Anytime brother. Nest time I'm in town I'll look you up and we can have a smoke.

Anytime brother. Nest time I'm in town I'll look you up and we can have a smoke.
    cool. just send me a pm when you do and i'll give you my #.

i'm an inch into my first one. so far, i'd say i prefer the ligero oscuro 300 better.

what is oscuro? it tastes similar to sungrown IMO

Thread Information