Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My first humidor!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stogienewb View Post
    Well seeing as I am not "Butt hurt", nor was i trying to offend anyone. All I was trying to to with this tread was to express my enjoyment of the hobby and the excitement that i had about my first humidor but acouple negitve Nancys killed that. Now when I comment on how this tread has become very off putting I am agian shut down my more members. Thanks
    That's what we're here for, confrontation.

The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

2. Default

I have noticed that. Not that i mind, I made a mistake, I fixed it. It should have ended there. There are somethings that are just unworthy of back and forth babble.

Ah but babble is fun for the masses!
    “Happiness? A good cigar, a good meal, a good cigar and a good woman - or a bad woman; it depends on how much happiness you can handle.”
    - George Burns

“I have to laugh when I think of the first cigar, because it was probably just a bunch of rolled up tobacco leaves”
    - Jack Handy

Blog Entries

Well seeing as I am not "Butt hurt", nor was i trying to offend anyone. All I was trying to to with this tread was to express my enjoyment of the hobby and the excitement that i had about my first humidor but acouple negitve Nancys killed that. Now when I comment on how this tread has become very off putting I am agian shut down my more members. Thanks
    You ARE acting Butt-hurt, with your sarchastic comments. A simple "Hey, thanks, I forgot to spell check" would have went a LONG way.

Also not once did i give anybody the finger. I went back tried to fix my mistakes and go on with my post but everyone has tracked off course.
    I was commenting on your observation that this thread had become "confrontational". I never implicated you personally. Did you find Bamas post acceptable?

Yes, your thread got jacked... It happens. Move on, or MOVE ON!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

5. Default

I have enjoyed the babble. But I forget who it was but they are taking it more personal than it has been ment to be.

Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    o who the fuck cares. the boy is 19 i am 21 and I really don't care...
    Yep - that's a good attitude to have in a new community...

Truly, though - you do care or you wouldn't be so defensive.

I have enjoyed the babble. But I forget who it was but they are taking it more personal than it has been ment to be.
    meant...

And if you have spell check on - you'd see the squiggle red line underneath the word. That would mean that the word is misspelled...

BTW - the cool thing - if you put the cursor over the word and right click, the list of possible correct spellings pops up - and you can select from the list without retyping the word!

Quote Originally Posted by Bama View Post
    o who the fuck cares. the boy is 19 i am 21 and I really don't care... this is what makes me think people like you are snobs. If you don't like how someone spells don't read any of his/her post anymore. Much like I am going to do to you now for being such a stuck up got to have it right all the time douche fyi i am pointing out all the ones you had in red also and didn't bother to fix.
    Dammit, y'got me! I never know if ass-hat is hyphenated or not!
    And I can't ever remember if it's "newb" or "noob". Wait!! It's neither one?!? Well, nube then. Wait, no . . . shit I don't know.
    As for "catalogued", well, you've already had your spanking for that one.

lmfao, meltdown by proxy. Y'know, blowmebama, my comments weren't even directed at, as you put it, "the boy's" spelling. They were directed at MyOwnRemedy's comment about the grammar Nazis. And really, I didn't jump ugly on anyone, I just described the consequences of being a slackass, like yourself, in clear terms. I know, both your brain cells won't reach all the way around all that. Let's just say it was some friendly advice. BTW, since your panties are all in a twist, I can't think of a better time for you to go pound sand up your ass. Fucking POS troll.

Oh, and in case you're worried about my spelling again, "lmfao" is an acronym for "laugh my fucking ass off", "Y'know" is an intentional colloquial spelling, your name must not be in the cigarsmoker's forum (I don't guess "cigarsmoker's" is either), neither is MyOwnRemedy's, "slack-ass" maybe can be hyphenated too, like ass-hat, and "POS" is another acronym for "piece of shit", which is what you're being and you should apologize for.

Godammit, that does it. Nobody has ever called me a negative Nancy before and, and, well, just, dammit.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    Dammit, y'got me! I never know if ass-hat is hyphenated or not!
    And I can't ever remember if it's "newb" or "noob". Wait!! It's neither one?!? Well, nube then. Wait, no . . . shit I don't know.
    As for "catalogued", well, you've already had your spanking for that one.

lmfao, meltdown by proxy. Y'know, blowmebama, my comments weren't even directed at, as you put it, "the boy's" spelling. They were directed at MyOwnRemedy's comment about the grammar Nazis. And really, I didn't jump ugly on anyone, I just described the consequences of being a slackass, like yourself, in clear terms. I know, both your brain cells won't reach all the way around all that. Let's just say it was some friendly advice. BTW, since your panties are all in a twist, I can't think of a better time for you to go pound sand up your ass. Fucking POS troll.
    Oh, and in case you're worried about my spelling again, "lmfao" is an acronym for "laugh my fucking ass off", "Y'know" is an intentional colloquial spelling, your name must not be in the cigarsmoker's forum (I don't guess "cigarsmoker's" is either), neither is MyOwnRemedy's, "slack-ass" maybe can be hyphenated too, like ass-hat, and "POS" is another acronym for "piece of shit", which is what you're being and you should apologize for.

Godammit, that does it. Nobody has ever called me a negative Nancy before and, and, well, just, dammit.

Ok well I am sorry to who I have offended, angered or displeased. My intent has not been to make enemies. I think that I will now keep all thoughts and opinons to myslef.

Ok well I am sorry to who I have offended, angered or displeased. My intent has not been to make enemies. I think that I will now keep all thoughts and opinons to myslef.

Just want to make sure you know that my comments are directed at bama, and not you.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Thread Information