Thread: Any Takers?

Blog Entries

Default Any Takers?

I would like a 5-pack of this: http://www.bonitasmokeshop.com/san_cristobal_cigars.htm

in the Guajiro size.

I'll make it worth your while. PM if interested.

Thanks for looking.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

ahem.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

I would be willing to bet there are a couple other guys on here that would also like to try these. And the way i figure it the fiver you want is about $8.20 per cigar. If four of us went in on a box of 22 together it would be $6.59 per cigar (www.bestcigarprices.com). If you can find two other people to go in on this deal and you are willing to divy up the cigars then i would be glad to be in on it. We send you the money first, you buy the box, and then you divide them up and mail them out. Just an idea.

Blog Entries

Mark,

I guess you're doing a box split!

Will
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

I'm down for a split, awesome cigars

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daredog4 View Post
    I would be willing to bet there are a couple other guys on here that would also like to try these. And the way i figure it the fiver you want is about $8.20 per cigar. If four of us went in on a box of 22 together it would be $6.59 per cigar (www.bestcigarprices.com). If you can find two other people to go in on this deal and you are willing to divy up the cigars then i would be glad to be in on it. We send you the money first, you buy the box, and then you divide them up and mail them out. Just an idea.

This is a pretty fuckin' asshat move. Who the fuck do you think you are coming on to another guys trade thread, a member way more senior and respected here than you are, and telling him how he should do it? Do you know how the PM function works? Unfuckingbelievable.

IF mrtr33 wanted to offer a box split he would have. He didn't. I'm also quite sure, since he's done one in the past, he doesn't need you to tell him how it's done.

I'll just about bet that very few people here give a shit whether you would be willing to participate or not. I know I'd never let you in ANYTHING that I might ever run here, nor would I participate in anything you were involved in.

You should have stayed gone when you took your "break".
    Last edited by ashauler; 09-11-2009 at 08:05 AM. Reason: spelling

Blog Entries

Daredog.. this is completely unacceptable. and it's not the first time you've tried this shit. I think it's too late for giving you any advice, so I'm not even going to bother save for this.

Move along, you've had your second and third chance. That's all you get.
    Last edited by bigwhiteash; 09-11-2009 at 09:56 AM.
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Sorry for the bad idea. I saw that no one had came in on the deal and I thought it might be a way to get him what he wanted at a better price. I have never done a box split before and so i had no idea it was such a bad deal to ask what i did. I sincerely apologize.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by daredog4 View Post
    Sorry for the bad idea. I saw that no one had came in on the deal and I thought it might be a way to get him what he wanted at a better price. I have never done a box split before and so i had no idea it was such a bad deal to ask what i did. I sincerely apologize.
    And we have here another half-ass apology filled with excuses and about as insincere as they come. If you had no idea this was a bad thing to do, you are truely a socially retarded phucktard.

You thought it might be a way to get YOU what YOU wanted, plain and simple. You had no regard for mrtr33, and insulted him and by extension the entire membership with your post. Another obvious statement that YOUR way is the better way.

You should have left the board after your love/hate fiasco which exposed your true mission to change the board, just as your exchange with ggiese via visitor message did.

You don't belong on this board, imo, and it would be best for you to just leave!!!

Blog Entries

Hooooahhh......this got ugly fast.

Not interested in a box split. You could have suggested it to me via PM first, though. That's bad form.

Maybe we should all suggest you to buy boxes for us for a box split? It would have been one thing if you'd of offered, but to offer someone else to split a box with you?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Hooooahhh......this got ugly fast.

Not interested in a box split. You could have suggested it to me via PM first, though. That's bad form.

Maybe we should all suggest you to buy boxes for us for a box split? It would have been one thing if you'd of offered, but to offer someone else to split a box with you?
    Yep, on post #3.

Blog Entries

This one is done..

Thanks!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    This one is done..

Thanks!

LMAO!! Imagine that.

Thread Information