Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Financial Tips

Blog Entries

If I could only buy people for what they're worth, and sell them for what they THINK they're worth, I'd be well on my way to first billion!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Quote Originally Posted by bigwhiteash View Post
    If I could only buy people for what they're worth, and sell them for what they THINK they're worth, I'd be well on my way to first billion!
    Now there's a great financial tip - you could make an absolute fortune!!!

Default Keep em coming

That was a good one, too bad it doesnt really work like that. I took a hit with a few of my asian markets stocks on friday, but hopefully they will bounce back. Keep the great ideas rolling though my fellow S/BOTL. On a more important note i havent really smoked any of my cigars lately due to my crazy schedule, no wonder ive been feeling down.
    Why must i settle for just comfortable?
    I have one life to live.
    And i want to be wealthy!
    No reason i shouldnt want to be.

Blog Entries

Dude, why are you here? I barely see any cigar content in any of your posts.

Also, just because you "ignore" the obvious ball busting doesn't mean you can refer to us as S/BOTL.

WTF, really?
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Relentless trolling... There's no other explanation. No one could possibly be as dense as him. Forbes mag calls itself the capitalist tool. Fledgling forbes up there is just a tool, plain and simple.

Quote Originally Posted by dmac View Post
    Relentless trolling... There's no other explanation. No one could possibly be as dense as him. Forbes mag calls itself the capitalist tool. Fledgling forbes up there is just a tool, plain and simple.
    Be careful. This guy might be your boss some day.
    Personally I thank God I'm retired.

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Dude, why are you here? I barely see any cigar content in any of your posts.
    Because he has no cigar knowledge, period.

This kid is spun up tighter than an 8 day clock and running in so many different directions he's gonna need a GPS just to find his bed at night.

The next thing you know he's going to try will be the obvious winner on the new season of "America's Next Top Model", a marathon runner, and Oprah's new talk buddy on her show.

That's if saving the world from nuclear war doesn't get in the way.

-K

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    Because he has no cigar knowledge, period.

This kid is spun up tighter than an 8 day clock and running in so many different directions he's gonna need a GPS just to find his bed at night.

The next thing you know he's going to try will be the obvious winner on the new season of "America's Next Top Model", a marathon runner, and Oprah's new talk buddy on her show.

That's if saving the world from nuclear war doesn't get in the way.

-K
    lol. I got a buck sez his next "financial tip" will have to do with some kind of MLM scam.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by basil View Post
    lol. I got a buck sez his next "financial tip" will have to do with some kind of MLM scam.
    Well, he'd most likely suck at that. Even scams have to look like they make sense.

Blog Entries

There's a cigar MLM, courtesy Arganese.

And even cigar futures, courtesy the tattoo'd marketeer.

Scams don't have to make sense; they just have to appeal to greed.
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Can we make young furbee our mascot? He's so cute and all...

Quote Originally Posted by craig View Post
    Scams don't have to make sense; they just have to appeal to greed.
    Like the Nicaraguan prince email that needs to send you cigars to send back to him, and you get to keep a quarter of them as payment. Wait..... I think I messed up some of the details. Ha! Speaking of scams, are any of you familiar with 419baiter.com they reverse scam those Nigerians trying to scam you out of money. I've gotten my share of those emails, I just delete them.

Blog Entries

Like the Nicaraguan prince email that needs to send you cigars to send back to him, and you get to keep a quarter of them as payment. Wait..... I think I messed up some of the details. Ha! Speaking of scams, are any of you familiar with 419baiter.com they reverse scam those Nigerians trying to scam you out of money. I've gotten my share of those emails, I just delete them.
    http://www.cigarsmokers.com/showthre...ht=scam+baiter

It's not the same site, and you'll have to register to read the thread Chris linked, but some pretty funny stuff.

Go to www.419eater.com - one of my favorites is the "The Tale of the Painted Breast" Had me laughing for weeks...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Can we make young furbee our mascot? He's so cute and all...
    You better back up this bus GG ...I have been the mascot for a long time...let fur bee get his own cigar board I have put way too much time into this one!

http://www.cmt.com/videos/eric-churc...le-smoke.jhtml?

"Do this...go to Google and type in "Dumbass that can't take a hint"...notice the picture of a big feller in his Moms kitchen with a can of Wannabe RockStar on his man boob...Hey, that's you!" TheGreekTitan

May God grant us the wisdom to discover right, the will to

choose it, and the strength

to make it endure

Quote Originally Posted by cinda View Post
    You better back up this bus GG ...I have been the mascot for a long time...let fur bee get his own cigar board I have put way too much time into this one!
    Oooohhh... My faux pas...

young furbee - you gotta go to some place like puff.com to be a mascot. Cinda's already been established as our community's mascot. Sorry, brother...

You know, furbee - you oughta think about sending out a whole bunch of e-mails looking to have people send you money to get their lottery winnings. Those dadgummed Nigerians have the market cornered - and we need to start a US franchise to bring those dollars back to the US. The fraud trade imbalance between the US and Nigeria needs to be corrected. And I have to think there's some serious money in that because they would not be doing it if there wasn't (seeing as how fraud is sometimes reported as representing 30% of Nigeria's GDP!).

ooh ooh I got one! Ok, get your friend's addresses and some envelopes and some dollar bills. make a list with your name on it. Send all this to everybody with instructions to send money back to you. Kinda like that. Play with it, you'll work it out!. It's kinda like Amway,'cept you don't gotta mess around with products and shit, just money!!!
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

I hear there's damn good money in those re-shipping services... Benefits and everything! You know - you get electronics that have been purchased by individuals in Eastern Europe, and you re-box and ship the items on. Great work at home at your leisure gig!

Last edited by ggiese; 09-14-2009 at 11:11 PM.

Here ya go, Furbee!

Forbes Recipe to be a Billionaire!!!

I hope you've been studying math, and are ready to drop out.

Thread Information