Thread: 9

Default 9

I saw the movie 9 last night. 9 is an animated movie produced by Tim Burton.

I thought it was a good movie. Not great. Really short, just a bit over an hour long. The animation was good and the setting was fascinating. The ending was a bit weak. It definitely could have been a little longer. It definitely is a darker movie. I don't think its suitable for young kids unless they have seen movies like that before (like Nightmare Before Christmas and other Tim Burton movies). I watched a few previews/teasers for the movie and was disappointed to find out that the previews cover all the cool parts of the movie except the end.

Good enough to see in the theaters but probably best to wait for it on DVD to rent since its so short.
    Each day I break my previous record of consecutive days alive.

Thanks for confirming my fears. I had heard about the movie before I saw the previews, sounded pretty darn awesome. Then I saw the previews and my excitement dropped a bit. It might be because the movie going public loves to have their plotlines ruined in the trailer. Who knows why. I'll pick this one up when it shows in the local redbox

Thread Information