Thread: Smoking Cigars is Healthier than Cigarettes?

Default Smoking Cigars is Healthier than Cigarettes?

Due to standardization in living styles of people, the culture of cigar smoking has been increased like never before. Cigarette smoking has been considered as pastime activity, while cigar smoking is a culture. In fact, most of the cigar aficionados smoke cigars on various occasions such as marriage anniversary enjoy a night of poker with friends; celebrate business deal and so on. These days, keeping in mind requirements of cigar lovers, high end cigars are also available, which are made and rolled by hand. They are available with quotation "totally by hand", hence people can recognize them and their value. There are some cigar accessories also available in the market.

I am not a doctor by any means. But generally when you put something into the body (such as tobacco smoke) that is considered "foreign" and does not have much if any nourishment qualities to it; then it probably is not good for you. But then again - i am not a doctor - so don't quote me on it

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by leena View Post
    Due to standardization in living styles of people, the culture of cigar smoking has been increased like never before. Cigarette smoking has been considered as pastime activity, while cigar smoking is a culture. In fact, most of the cigar aficionados smoke cigars on various occasions such as marriage anniversary enjoy a night of poker with friends; celebrate business deal and so on. These days, keeping in mind requirements of cigar lovers, high end cigars are also available, which are made and rolled by hand. They are available with quotation "totally by hand", hence people can recognize them and their value. There are some cigar accessories also available in the market.
    Animal, vegetable, or mineral?
    Craig
    Ahhhhhhhhhhh Cigar Jesus just wept - kevin7
    A cigar storage primer | Basic Cuban cigar info

Blog Entries

Smoking cigars is very much healthier than your continued posting on this board!

"We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

I think it is time for a ban poll.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    Report the post. It'll wake Shag or Roham or Hex up and they'll sweep out the trash.

In the meantime, I'm curious if anyone was as shocked as I was to learn that there are actually accessories for cigar smoking available in the market. What will they think of next?

Accessories?????!!!!!! Wonder if they have one that will allow me to light one of these cigars I've been hoarding in my plastic baggie. Wait...do they have an accessory to help you store them too now?

Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails. - Clarence Darrow

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog2006 View Post
    Accessories?????!!!!!! Wonder if they have one that will allow me to light one of these cigars I've been hoarding in my plastic baggie. Wait...do they have an accessory to help you store them too now?
    You can put cigars in plastic bags??? Seriously? That could be very useful. I'd not thought of that - here I've been storing my cigars in the freezer to keep 'em fresh...

I wonder what "cigar accessories" means? Is that perhaps something you can use to accessorize a cigar? Maybe like them wine glass jewel thingies so you can tell your glass from others? I think that would be a great accessory for a cigar - I mean, I hate it when I accidentally pick up someone elses cigar and smoke it...

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost8475 View Post
    I am not a doctor by any means. But generally when you put something into the body (such as tobacco smoke) that is considered "foreign" and does not have much if any nourishment qualities to it; then it probably is not good for you. But then again - i am not a doctor - so don't quote me on it
    Oh I'm quoting you, all right. And you damn well better stick by this statement, that's all I gotta say...

But I disagree, my friend. I have put things into foreign bodies, (so, therefore, my thingie must be considered "foreign" to the foreign body) - and there were only very minor nourishment qualities to it - but the AMA has insisted it was good for her...

10. Default

Hey you motherfuckers check this shit out. I think these tools are for cutting the end off our cigars. I cant belive I have been using a fucking hacksaw these last 20 years
    The older I get ,the better I was

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

Hey you motherfuckers check this shit out. I think these tools are for cutting the end off our cigars. I cant belive I have been using a fucking hacksaw these last 20 years
    Holy shit, the one looks like a pair of circumcision scissors

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post

I dunno, Kevin - I don't think those are cigar cutters. That wouldn't make sense! Aren't those used for cutting fingers? I do believe it was Michael Jordan that used one to end his basketball career...

Besides - I'm not so sure these would be considered "accessories". You don't use them with a cigar while you smoke it, right?

I'm so confused... I'm anxiously awaiting leena coming back in her next series of posts and share with us her thoughts on "cigar accessories".

Is my hand a cigar accessory or a cigar smoking accessory? I need to write a 1 BILLION page write up on this, so any help would be very useful as it will be for me to get a promotion. In fact could one of you guys write it for me? If so that would be great!

Also what about the gold flakes on those gold cigars? Are those an accessory?

Yay! Cigars!

Quote Originally Posted by Eville View Post
    I'll second that.

Kris

Thread Information