Thread: Killer Beans Holiday Specials!!!

Default Killer Beans Holiday Specials!!!

I didn't post this...someone used my account information to do so!
    Last edited by MrJerry; 11-30-2009 at 10:51 AM. Reason: I didn't post this...someone used my accounåt information to do so!

Blog Entries

Jerry,

That Pelosi Knockout looks FANTASTIC!

Is it as good as the Tazmanian Peabody?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry View Post
    I’m talking about “Big Tuba Cocoa”

NOW yer talkin' jerry!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

4. Default

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post

NOW yer talkin' jerry!
    Holy shit!!! I can just see the hot chocolate spewing from that thing. All the guys could stand around it trying to catch some in their mugs. Might make a nice TV ad.

I can't just stand around and watch this...

All right - CUT IT OUT!!!

Blog Entries

George, you've met jerry right? Don't you think that guy in the tuba picture looks just like him?

I think I even see the bulge of his cap gun right there under his jacket on his left side.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

jerry, the only way you're going to sell that overpriced hot chocolate is by employing some creative marketing like this:

Just tryin' the help ya out bud!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MrJerry View Post
    Now I've seen everything....

jerry, you're a proven liar and this only adds to the already existing mountain of evidence against you.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

If you really think anyone here would give enough of a fuck about you to take the time to compromise your account information only to post another AD for your shit, well, .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    If you really think anyone here would give enough of a fuck about you to take the time to compromise your account information only to post another AD for your shit, well, .
    LOL!

C'mon jerry, if I (or anyone else) was going to pretend they were you, I think the content would be everything but another ad for your overpriced, lousy coffee.

I'll take a shot at it:

Hi, Mr Jerry here! I've done some soul searching over the past few days and I've come to realize that I'm in some serious need of either heavy duty counseling or heavy duty meds. Once doctor says I'm bi-polar, another says I'm schizophrenic and the psychologists say I'm fine but I need to make three appointment with them for sessions that only make them rich. Then they say I'm paranoid! Can you believe these fucks? I swear, they're all out to get me, especially that CC86 guy and his band of homos. You all do know that homosexuality is a disease, don't you?

I think I'm finally going to give up trying to peddle overpriced, shitty coffee on cigar boards from now on. I've realized I have to clear my conscience and "come clean" so from now on, I will no longer be raping my fellow cigar smokers by selling bad coffee. It's unfortunate that a few of you bought my lies in the past about how "great" my coffee is because it's really pretty shitty. Besides that, every doctor will tell you coffee is bad for your health and you'll live a longer, healthier life if you stop drinking this shit.

I've thrown the remaining stock of Tazmanian Peabody and Pelosi Knockout into the dumpster and from this point on, I will no longer be posting coffee specials. Now that I think about it, that's the only reason I ever came here in the first place because I really don't give a rat's ass about any of you stupid fucks.

So bend over and kiss my old, hairy white-trash ass a big GOOD BYE, 'cause I'm outta here! You won't have mr jerry to kick around any more you mean-spirited, good for nothing losers. If any of you try to contact me, I will shoot you with my cap gun. Remember, I'm always packing heat so don't fuck with me.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

jerry, you posted your same bull$hit "Holiday Special" all over the internet on November 27, 2009 and you obviously posted it here as well.

So either you're a pathological liar or you're suffering from some mental disease that renders you incapable of separating fact from reality.

Either way, you're the one who's wrong here and posting lies about how "someone used (your) account information" has to be one of the most ridiculous things I've ever seen posted on a cigar board.

You owe this entire community an apology and I highly suggest that you issue one pronto.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

jerry must think he's untouchable now after the results of his ban poll.

He obviously figures he can lie and everyone will support him no matter what.

jerry, don't make me change my vote, you have until Friday, December 11, 2009 to issue a public sincere, heartfelt apology to this community or we just may have to request another ban poll on you.

This one won't go so well, trust me.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

O.K. well, this has been bothering me so I put on my trusty AFDB for a few minutes so I could see the situation more clearly, and what do ya know, I had a revelation. In his post, Mr. Jerry says:
    Someone used his account information, not "Someone stole my account info and posted this without my approval".

So Jerry, I ask in the nicest way I know how, do you know who used your account info? Or was your account info "hacked" or stolen or sumptin'? Simple questions.

I think ash is on the right path here. He wasn't hacked, someone who posts his ads for him posted here using his account and he wants us to believe he actually left the site, even though he logs in daily.

Surely he can't really be suggesting someone hacked his account to post the same ad he posted all over the place here? That would be insan... hmmmm.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Shagaroo View Post
    I think ash is on the right path here. He wasn't hacked, someone who posts his ads for him posted here using his account and he wants us to believe he actually left the site, even though he logs in daily.

Surely he can't really be suggesting someone hacked his account to post the same ad he posted all over the place here? That would be insan... hmmmm.
    Isn't that against the rules? I thought the policy is one account per person and one person per account.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

This one's for YOU jerry:
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information