Thread: Happy Birthday SixPackAsshat!!

Blog Entries

Default Happy Birthday SixPackAsshat!!

Today is SixPackSunday's birthday. He claims to be 23 years old but I think he's more like eleven.

This toad came here about a year ago and was one of those who refused to use his "Shift" key when posting. Many of us thought he was Sid( bigpoppapuff) sneaking back in here under an assumed name because sid was doing a lot of that right around that time.

Around February of this year, we pretty much ran him off and he settled in over at poof.com where he spread his asshattery around that place like there was no tomorrow. He was making fifteen or twenty posts a day then, all of a sudden in April of this year his disappeared.

Turns out he scammed a bunch of the sheep over on poof, stole their money and has never been heard from again.

So here's to you SixPackAsshat, we recognized you right away for being the absolute PIECE OF $HIT lowlife that you are!

You also were highly successful in proving our point that cigar sites like poof who welcome pond scum like you are exactly what we say they are "Toilets" with so many turds floating around in them, anyone who posts on boards like that can't help getting $hit splattered on them just by even logging in at places like that.

The list of boards like that goes on and on but we all know that puff.com, stogiechat.com and botl.org are easily the top three!

So again SixPack, a big shout out "THANK YOU" for you just plain being you!
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

This is exactly the reason that I joined this site. I was looking around at all the other sites for cigar smoking and this site seemed to be the "hardest" on new members. To me, this is an excellent thing when you have a virtual community that is built on trust. Everyone here seems to keep each other in check, and by eliminating the scam artists early, the passes, trades, contests, etc. seem so much safer. It is refreshing to be a part of an online community where I don't feel like someone is going to ruin my day by scamming me out of $50.

Then again... Jamie is sending me free cigars... I think I can trust him, right?

-Buzz
    Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Buzz is smoking our cigars. This probably is his triumphant scam.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post
    This is exactly the reason that I joined this site. I was looking around at all the other sites for cigar smoking and this site seemed to be the "hardest" on new members. To me, this is an excellent thing when you have a virtual community that is built on trust. Everyone here seems to keep each other in check, and by eliminating the scam artists early, the passes, trades, contests, etc. seem so much safer. It is refreshing to be a part of an online community where I don't feel like someone is going to ruin my day by scamming me out of $50.

Then again... Jamie is sending me free cigars... I think I can trust him, right?

-Buzz
    More noteworthy, is that he has your address now
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Blog Entries

How did I get dragged into a thread honoring SixPackSunday?

Oh, and btw, all you have to do is write cancel on the bill and those pesky magazines will stop showing up Will.

5. Default

Happy Birthday Six Pack!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by buzz View Post

-Buzz
    Funny you mention that Buzz because many an asshat has left here whining to Hex saying that.

I think that most of the people who have been around here for a while welcome members with open arms BUT we generally don't give the backslaps, high fives and reach arounds to people at first just because it seems like the "nicey-nice" thing to do.

While many an asshat will argue, I also don't think we have a buncha "FOGS" here who bully, intimidate and pick on people for no good reason. If someone's getting a face full-o-crap from one or a few of the people who've been here for a while, then 99 times out of 100, there's a darn good reason for it and the story behind it is usually an interesting or a funny one.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

This thread was useless without pics so here ya go, SixPackAsshat in all his glory (his "popped collar" contest on poof.com). What a dork...
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

8. Default

Looks like Andrew Dice Asshat.

LMAO !!!

Incredible what some people try to pull these days.

Kris

You know, I think I remember when double Polo shirt with popped collars was in. I was in high school during the mid-eighties. Don't tell me it's back in! Perhaps only with asshats?
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Quote Originally Posted by Kenyth View Post
    You know, I think I remember when double Polo shirt with popped collars was in. I was in high school during the mid-eighties. Don't tell me it's back in! Perhaps only with asshats?
    But is he 4 popped collars cool?

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    But is he 4 popped collars cool?

Why lookie, lookie! I believe he does have four popped, or more! Talk about style! I mean, it just screams, "I carry kneepads and KY, just in case!"
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Thread Information