Thread: CRA Member Raffle to Honduras!

1. Default CRA Member Raffle to Honduras!

Just wanted to give you guys the heads up on the last cigar raffle trip of the year!

CRA Announces FINAL Cigar Trip Raffle Destination

- Rocky Patel’s Honduran Factory -

Fairfax, VA – For the past eight months, Cigar Rights of America (CRA) whose mission is to protect the freedom to enjoy cigars has been raffling exclusive fantasy cigar trips to different cigar factories around the world. This month will mark the FINAL cigar trip and CRA is proud to announce an exclusive trip to Rocky Patel’s Cigar Factory in Danli, Honduras.

Created to grow the ranks of its membership and to provide members with a deeper appreciation of the artistry and craftsmanship inherent to premium cigars, the trip to Rocky Patel’s Cigar Factory is part of an eight-month initiative that will unite CRA members with leading cigar producers of the world.

Past winners have enjoyed cigar trips to the Dominican Republic, Nicaragua, and the Bahamas from La Flor Dominicana, General Cigar, La Aurora, Tabacalera Perdomo, Graycliff Cigar Company, Drew Estate, and Tatuaje Cigars. And now, one lucky CRA member will experience a trip-of-a-lifetime to Honduras.

CRA will select one member through a random drawing at the end of December 2009 and that winner will enjoy a 3 day / 2 night excursion to Danli, Honduras for two people. The winning member will enjoy luxury accommodations at Rocky Patel’s personal guest house and will be hosted by Rocky himself.

The winning CRA member will be responsible for their airfare, however once ‘on the ground’ all lodging, transportation, food, and tours will be provided by Rocky Patel Premium Cigars.

The Rocky Patel Premium Cigar trip sweepstakes will run until December 31 when the winner will be announced on the CRA web site (www.cigarrights.org). This trip, along with other trips in the CRA Cigar Trip sweepstakes series, is only available to CRA members. Cigar enthusiasts wishing to be included in the CRA Cigar Trip sweepstakes series are encouraged to visit www.cigarrights.org and become a CRA member. Membership rates start at $35 per year.

During the three-day itinerary, the winner will stand alongside cigar industry legends during a private, guided tour of Rocky Patel’s cigar making facilities in the famous tobacco region of Danli, Honduras, and will witness hundreds of highly-skilled hands expertly handling each tobacco leaf. In addition to learning about agronomy and tobacco cultivation in sun-drenched Honduras, the trip includes an opportunity for the winner to blend their own cigar – who knows, that cigar might just be the next Rocky Patel release!

About Cigar Rights of America

Cigar Rights of America (CRA) was founded on the principle of fighting for the freedom to enjoy premium cigars. A consumer-based, non-profit public advocacy organization that works with local, state and federal governments to protect the freedoms of cigar enthusiasts, CRA works with its constituency of members including manufacturers, retailers and cigar enthusiasts to focus on opposing restrictive smoking bans and increased taxation of cigars.

About Rocky Patel Premium Cigars

Rocky Patel Premium Cigars, Inc. manufactures and markets handcrafted cigars for the premium market. Committed to delivering cigars of the finest quality, Rocky Patel Premium Cigars produces some of the most recognized cigars in the world including, but not limited to, Patel Bros®, 1961®, Renaissance®, Decade®, Java®, Vintage® and several other leading premium brands. In addition, the company grows its own premium tobacco. Based in Bonita Springs, Florida, Rocky Patel Premium Cigars sells through tobacconists nationwide. For more information, please visit www.rockypatel.com.

Brian Berman

Director of Membership

Cigar Rights of America

(818) 541-1535 office

(818) 541-6865 fax

Join Cigar Rights of America to fight for
    your freedom to enjoy cigars!

www.CigarRights.org

Blog Entries

Kinda sucks that airfare isn't included. That's over $600.00+ per person (bare minimum) on the real airlines like American and Delta and Delta only flys there on the weekends and assuming you book your flights way ahead of time. You could fly TACA and change planes three times. I'm a little uneasy flying on TACA but that's just me. The airport in Tegucigalpa is an absolute nightmare, the runway is short and pilots have to make a low, hairpin turn to land there. I remember that a TACA pilot crashed an airplane there about a year and a half ago, killing five people. It was such a concern that the president of Honduras said there would be no more commercial flights into Tegucigalpa and they'd transfer those flights to another airport. Of course that was impossible so they just opened the airport up again in a couple of months.

Meeting Rocky Patel sounds interesting but with the whole uncertainty of the cost of the airlines tickets, I'm not sure if this is any kind of "prize" at all.

Sure, I like cigars an' all but if I'm going to spend that kind of scratch on airline tickets, there are hundreds of places I'd go in the world before going to Honduras.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Here's a picture of our sponsor:

Christian (I mean "ericdriscoll'), are you a guidance counselor?

Just wondering.....
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Do you have a brother named Ed Grimley, per chance?

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    do you have a brother named ed grimley, per chance?
    lmfao

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Do you have a brother named Ed Grimley, per chance?

LMAO! More like a twin brother.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

* Send Message
    * User Lists

Last Activity: Today 06:14 AM
    Someone got awfully quiet all of a sudden! Maybe he didn't have time to post this morning, after all today is a school day and I'm sure the Guidance Department at Sachem North has a full schedule today.

Christian, do you ever go to that cigar bar/restaurant that used to be Churchill's? It's right off Exit 48 on the LI Expressway. I think it's changed names a couple of times and I hope it's still there. I think the last time I was there was 2005. It's a great place.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

* Send Message
    * User Lists

Last Activity: Yesterday 10:11 AM
    Tsk, tsk Christian....surfing the web on SCHOOL TIME. Don't let Mr. Nolan catch you on cigar sites between guidance appointments.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 12-17-2009 at 12:16 AM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Thread Information