This review has been done before but it was short and the member included a video... I did keep going back to it and comparing though. http://www.cigarsmokers.com/threads/...y+patel+fusion

I just got this in yesterday and let it rest for awhile (very short while) couldn't resist. Since I had the day off I fired it up while having my coffee. Coffee with a little french vanilla...that and the creamy taste of the stick was pretty nice. One thing about the other review was kinda right and wrong. That member said a little over an hour smoking time...this stick took 1 hr. 40mins....I shit you not. That was the longest damn smoke I had so far.

Pre-Light

Light was easy, very nice draw with lots of smoke and already with creamy taste.

Ash started off grey with few blotches of black, appeared tight at first but fell off at 1", tasting some nuttiness along with the cream.

Ash stayed on for 1 1/2" this time but became more flaky streaked with black. Still creamy with the nutty coming and going.

Next ash also managed 1 1/2, going in the the last 1/3 of it, I got a bit of pepper. From there on I swear I had a piece of buttered toast in my mouth. This was a very good smoke and enjoyed every minute of it.