Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hello Smokers, this is stogieman

Hello and welcome from Boston
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River

Thumbs up

Thanks for all the welcomes and I hope to be an active member here at the smokers.......

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by stogieman View Post
    Thanks for all the welcomes and I hope to be an active member here at the smokers.......
    Just keep the coffee brewin' my friend!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

I don't know how the army ever gets any of its supplies at West Point, since you're active on 30 different boards Charlie! Seriously, how do you keep up with it all?

Keep your fingers crossed for Quad-State, it's still 50-50 at this point, but I'm leaning towards going, so it's slowly creeping towards 60-40, then hopefully it'll hit 100-0
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Cornwall, NY (West Point) on the Hudson River

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by BigMacFU View Post
    I don't know how the army ever gets any of its supplies at West Point, since you're active on 30 different boards Charlie! Seriously, how do you keep up with it all?

Keep your fingers crossed for Quad-State, it's still 50-50 at this point, but I'm leaning towards going, so it's slowly creeping towards 60-40, then hopefully it'll hit 100-0
    First off Sean, I can multi task and West Point is a well oiled machine that runs it's self......

It's good to see that the odds are in your favorite in reference to the Quad State Herf. Lastly, have you talked with our buddy in the far east yet. Talk with you soon.

Charlie

Hey Charlie, good to see you here. Will you be at the Stoli and Stogies in April?
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by stogieman View Post
    I wanted to officially introduce myself to the community. My name is Charlie and I know a number of you already from various ciagr boards. I'm a retired Army SFC / E-7 with 20+ years of active service. Presently, I am the Operations officer for the Garrison Commander here at West Point and I enjoy every day of it. I've been smoking cigars for 30+ years and I host the annual Quad State Herf that will be the 27th of February this year. Well, that's enough for now, talk with you all later on........

7. Default

Welcome!

Enjoy the Ride!

Thread Information