Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WTB: liberty, pad. mille., ER

Quote Originally Posted by ncohafmuta View Post
    i understand that, because it's like that on the other boa
    i did find one guy that was nice enough to help my collection, so all's not lost.

-Tony
    Tony... Baby... Seems like you're using an awfully expensive computer not to have a working shift key...

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    You have been treated nicely, and frankly, you haven't deserved a bit of the good nature that has been thrown your way. We are a community of close knit friends that DO like to spend our tie learning about each other, but if you don't like that type of thing, then just go away.
    Now, c'mon - Tony really ain't got time to spend getting close to anyone. Just send him cigars! What could be quicker and easier?

I swear - you guys wanting to make "close knit" out of the likes of Tony...

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Now, c'mon - Tony really ain't got time to spend getting close to anyone. Just send him cigars! What could be quicker and easier?

Now come on, did i say 'anyone'? There's a lot of people out there. Time is limited. I've turned into a curmudgeon..and i thought that only started when you reached your 50s or 60s.

There's some capitalization just for you.

-Tony

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ndv21 View Post
    Get out while you can....I'll be forced to unleash our enforcer...his name is Stogie...

Bastid! That's part of my old avatar!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

Uncle Tupelo

Oh hell, all right then...Tony, sticks are on the way.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by badwhale View Post
    Bastid! That's part of my old avatar!
    LMFAO!!! I knew that Stogie resembled someone!!!!!

I swear I didn't know you had this as an avatar LOL

Blog Entries

Now come on, did i say 'anyone'? There's a lot of people out there. Time is limited.
    -Tony
    You're pretty damn selective. Funny, thats what they say at the $2 whore house, fucktard.

Oh man I love these kinds of posts, and you've touched all the bases .....

The "If I don't get what I want, go fuck yourself" post.
    The "I'm too good for an intro because I'm on other boards" post.
    The "Hurry up and sell me your cigars" post.
    The "I don't have time for your board but I'm here anyways" post.
    The "I collect cigars" post. This is the one I really like because if you're collecting you're not smoking and obviously are doing it WRONG.

And the coup de grāce .... the "I'm not being treated nice here, Mommy" post.

I would think that being on other cigar boards you know how this works and aren't going out of your way to be a dumbass newb .... you know like post an intro, ask if anyone knows where you can get "X" cigar or offer to buy and send your part first, don't act you're God's gift to cigar smoking, and then bitch about how you're being treated.

Hell, I didn't do a trade until I was over 200 posts on here, simply out of respect to the other members. You're maybe a dozen posts in and bitching already. Amazing.

If you think this is rough, you should probably leave now before someone really lets the fire and brimstone rain down on you.

Or you can just grow a pair, man up, hit rewind and try it again the right way.

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    If you think this is rough, you should probably leave now before someone really lets the fire and brimstone rain down on you.

Or you can just grow a pair, man up, hit rewind and try it again the right way.
    Oh, pppuuuuhhhhllllleeeeease Kris - Tony ain't got time for the "warm and fuzzy" part of being on a cigar board. Just send him his damned cigars and be done with it....

Geezzzzz.....

Personally - I like this kind of guy. You know where you stand and there ain't no airs about it! I just sincerely hope that whomever he says has filled part of his "wish list" extended the same courtesy with pricing Tony's shown our board. And I'm also hoping someone unloaded ...errr.. sold those Original Release Anejo's I've heard have been floating around. Them's good!!!

Tony - I hope you don't mind - but if things go south with your trade I'm thinking our membership might not be overly inclined to advocate on your behalf. You understand - don't you - that "warm/fuzzy" thing and all...?

BTW, Tony - how's things over at CigarFamily? Last I heard things were a bit up in the air... I used to love to send "customers" (buying/selling) over there on Friday afternoons when the members wallets were full.
    Last edited by ggiese; 01-27-2010 at 09:34 AM.

Blog Entries

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy:

Padron Millennium Nat or Mad.
    Camacho Liberty 2004 11/18
    Hemi. Best Seller Maduro
    VSG ER (any size)

got refs from cigarfamily and onlinehumidor if wanted.

Thanx,

-Tony
    I've got two Padron Millennium maduros, $100.00 each, certified check or money order.

You interested in 2008 Liberties?
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

Blog Entries

Oh, pppuuuuhhhhllllleeeeease Kris - Tony ain't got time for the "warm and fuzzy" part of being on a cigar board. Just send him his damned cigars and be done with it....

Geezzzzz.....

Personally - I like this kind of guy. You know where you stand and there ain't no airs about it! I just sincerely hope that whomever he says has filled part of his "wish list" extended the same courtesy with pricing Tony's shown our board. And I'm also hoping someone unloaded ...errr.. sold those Original Release Anejo's I've heard have been floating around. Them's good!!!

Tony - I hope you don't mind - but if things go south with your trade I'm thinking our membership might not be overly inclined to advocate on your behalf. You understand - don't you - that "warm/fuzzy" thing and all...?

BTW, Tony - how's things over at CigarFamily? Last I heard things were a bit up in the air... I used to love to send "customers" (buying/selling) over there on Friday afternoons when the members wallets were full.
    He couldn't be bothered to wait for Friday George.

Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    I've got two Padron Millennium maduros, $100.00 each, certified check or money order.

You interested in 2008 Liberties?
    Sounds reasonably fair to me. In a "kinda sorta" kinda way...

As tempting as it may seem, I'm staying out of this one !
    Been down this road. I's very bumpy and I don't like it.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Now come on, did i say 'anyone'? There's a lot of people out there. Time is limited. I've turned into a curmudgeon..and i thought that only started when you reached your 50s or 60s.

There's some capitalization just for you.

-Tony
    Thank goodness... I was worried after I posted about the shift key thing - in retrospect, my comments seemed awfully condescending. It's hard to tell on the Internet if you have an expensive computer with a functionining shift key, or you possess one of those cheap knockoffs that don't. I thought maybe I insulted you with my comments -

You know where you stand and there ain't no airs about it! I just sincerely hope that whomever he says has filled part of his "wish list" extended the same courtesy with pricing Tony's shown our board. And I'm also hoping someone unloaded ...errr.. sold those Original Release Anejo's I've heard have been floating around. Them's good!!!

this may be the first worthwhile thing i've heard anybody (including me) say so far. you're exactly right, you'll know exactly where you stand. i'm always honest, if i like you, i'll tell you, and if i dont like you or something you do, you'll know that too.

i expect the trade to go fine, it's between 2 guys that like collecting and smoking good cigars. i dont think you're bad guys. i'm sure you're fine traders.

-Tony

Thank goodness... I was worried after I posted about the shift key thing - in retrospect, my comments seemed awfully condescending. It's hard to tell on the Internet if you have an expensive computer with a functionining shift key, or you possess one of those cheap knockoffs that don't. I thought maybe I insulted you with my comments -
    I work in IT. I think it's fair to say i have many-a computer, and that for me typing goes faster when it's for substance and not using extra keystrokes for capitalization. Plus, i'm in linux shells all day, where case-sensitivity matters, so avoiding the shift key is just normal for me.

-Tony

Quote Originally Posted by MarineOne View Post
    Oh man I love these kinds of posts, and you've touched all the bases .....

The "If I don't get what I want, go fuck yourself" post.
    The "I'm too good for an intro because I'm on other boards" post.
    The "Hurry up and sell me your cigars" post.
    The "I don't have time for your board but I'm here anyways" post.
    The "I collect cigars" post. This is the one I really like because if you're collecting you're not smoking and obviously are doing it WRONG.

And the coup de grāce .... the "I'm not being treated nice here, Mommy" post.
    i could say the same thing about the posts from you all. i know you're good guys though, because you're raggin' on me. if you didn't care about who came through your board, you wouldn't say anything.

-Tony

Blog Entries

I think you may have spoken too soon, George!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Blog Entries

this may be the first worthwhile thing i've heard anybody (including me) say so far. you're exactly right, you'll know exactly where you stand. i'm always honest, if i like you, i'll tell you, and if i dont like you or something you do, you'll know that too.

i expect the trade to go fine, it's between 2 guys that like collecting and smoking good cigars. i dont think you're bad guys. i'm sure you're fine traders.

-Tony
    I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    i guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that.

lmao!!!!!
    "We're at NOW now... everything that's hapening now... is happening NOW!"

~ Col. Sanders ~

"I guess all we need to do now is give a shit what you think. I'll work on that."

~ ashauler ~

Thread Information