Thread: WTB: liberty, pad. mille., ER

Default WTB: liberty, pad. mille., ER

Hi all,

I'm looking to buy:

Padron Millennium Nat or Mad.
    Camacho Liberty 2004 11/18
    Hemi. Best Seller Maduro
    VSG ER (any size)

got refs from cigarfamily and onlinehumidor if wanted.

Thanx,

-Tony

Blog Entries

Wow, don't know how we missed this great introduction thread. Welcome to the board.

Good luck on your search.

I've got some Opus footballs in a glass top humi, you want those? Much better than the maddy best sellers
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

everybody's a comedian!

-Tony

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ncohafmuta View Post
    everybody's a comedian!

-Tony
    Nah, not everyone, but you're doing pretty good.

Blog Entries

I've got Padron Millennium's for sale. They start at $35 each, plus shipping. Minimum 5 box purchase, however.

If you look, you might have seen where the Liberty's were on sale.

What makes you think any of us want to sell you anything? But since you want everything done for you.....maybe you should just go away.

Or maybe that's just me being funny again.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    Of course...we're all comedians here!

Quote Originally Posted by mrtr33 View Post
    I've got Padron Millennium's for sale. They start at $35 each, plus shipping. Minimum 5 box purchase, however.

If you look, you might have seen where the Liberty's were on sale.

What makes you think any of us want to sell you anything? But since you want everything done for you.....maybe you should just go away.

you win awards for your social skills don't you? come on, you can tell me.

-Tony

Blog Entries

Not only do I win awards, but there's a lengthy and expensive application process to be considered an associate of mine. I'll send you an application if you'd like.

Seriously, drop the machismo aficionado bit - this isn't that type of board. If you want to get to know us and participate in trades, post an intro. You're tastes are obviously refined to the point where you're familiar with what those sticks are - many could learn from you. If you only want to purchase some of htf and expensive sticks and disappear, it ain't going to happen.

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

-Tony
    Your baiting ain't gonna work. Try gartrader.com.

11. Default

Got Padron Millenniums in both wrappers , Short Story maduros,WOA candella VSG cabinets and 1st year Anejos.
    The older I get ,the better I was

i dont even know what 'machismo afficiando bit' means or what kind of board that would be.
    but i hardly find that getting to know you all is going to be easy, because like every other board, 75% of the posts are overly peppered with sarcasm, getting a straight answer is like pulling teeth. and i'm guilty of sarcasm too, but i'm just doing the following here.
    look, i'm on 2 other boards, been spending a lot of time there, and frankly, as bold as it may sound to you, i don't have the time to spend every waking hour on 5 different boards holding hands and growing a reputation over and over again, the same thing. I do have other things to do too.
    I just wanna buy and sell some good smokes. Is that really not possible in this day and age without giving every tom dick and harry your life story first? It seems the only time you're not catchin' slack is when you're givin' away sticks for free.
    Ref's are exactly what they're for, reference. If people didn't use them, they wouldn't exist. if you don't wanna use them or don't have any sticks you want to sell, then i'd rather you shut the hell up, and let my initial post just float in the wind.

-Tony

Blog Entries

if you don't wanna use them or don't have any sticks you want to sell, then i'd rather you shut the hell up, and let my initial post just float in the wind.
    But you get so cute when you get all flushed and mad like that, and forget how to use punctuation. I simply can't help it.

Good luck!

Age Quod Agis

1 Strike

Blog Entries

i dont even know what 'machismo afficiando bit' means or what kind of board that would be.
    but i hardly find that getting to know you all is going to be easy, because like every other board, 75% of the posts are overly peppered with sarcasm, getting a straight answer is like pulling teeth. and i'm guilty of sarcasm too, but i'm just doing the following here.
    look, i'm on 2 other boards, been spending a lot of time there, and frankly, as bold as it may sound to you, i don't have the time to spend every waking hour on 5 different boards holding hands and growing a reputation over and over again, the same thing. I do have other things to do too.
    I just wanna buy and sell some good smokes. Is that really not possible in this day and age without giving every tom dick and harry your life story first? It seems the only time you're not catchin' slack is when you're givin' away sticks for free.
    Ref's are exactly what they're for, reference. If people didn't use them, they wouldn't exist. if you don't wanna use them or don't have any sticks you want to sell, then i'd rather you shut the hell up, and let my initial post just float in the wind.

-Tony
    I gave you the url of a place you can do just that. You already know of online humidor, so that gives you two. This board is not set up to be a buy/sell forum.

I couldn't give less of a fuck about what your preferences are regarding our responses, and even less about your references. You've been treated nicely here.

Quote Originally Posted by ashauler View Post
    You've been treated nicely here.
    You guys have a fucked up version of being treated nice. Thanx anyway.

-Tony

You have been treated nicely, and frankly, you haven't deserved a bit of the good nature that has been thrown your way. We are a community of close knit friends that DO like to spend our tie learning about each other, but if you don't like that type of thing, then just go away.

17. Default

-Tony
    Is this guy SERIOUS?
    I think you're looking for craigslist...move along
    "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something" - Plato

Blog Entries

-Tony
    Hey, does your local have any of those liberty's left? LMFAO

Really man, just go to the other sites mentioned.

Blog Entries

-Tony
    Get out while you can....I'll be forced to unleash our enforcer...his name is Stogie...

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    You have been treated nicely, and frankly, you haven't deserved a bit of the good nature that has been thrown your way. We are a community of close knit friends that DO like to spend our tie learning about each other, but if you don't like that type of thing, then just go away.
    i understand that, because it's like that on the other boards i'm on, i'm just sorry i don't have the time to devote to another board.
    if it's a requirement as it seems to be, then i'll go, no hard feelings.
    i did find one guy that was nice enough to help my collection, so all's not lost.

-Tony

Thread Information