Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: What's in your bowl today?

1. Default

Just polished off a bowl of Squadron Leader in my Mastro de Paja OOM Paul.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Tonight I smoked some m1 very nice stuff!
    Just another day at the office!

Another bowl of 4 Noggins Covered Bridges
    This is fantastic tobacco. I have been trying lots of different stuff, but this is the one
    tobacco the made me say ( Now I get it ). I'm in love with my pipe.
    So far I'm not dig'in the smokey English stuff, but I do like the taste of tobacco.
    This blend gives a wonderfull tobacco taste with just a very little sweet something at the end.
    This baccey I will buy by the pound
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Smoked a bowl of Balkan Sasieni early this morning around 4:00am, Jesus Christ Ken, how the hell do you smoke this?
    Finishing up a bowl of Bjarne - The Exclusive One to get that God Dam taste out of my mouth. I just can't take that smokey flavor. I'm sure in time I'll grow to like it, but for now I like the girly Danish stuff.
    I suppose It's just like cigars, I smoked cigars for many, many years before joining this community. But just like cigarettes I smoked the same thing over and over for decades. RyJ Cedros Deluxe 1,2 or 3 with the random Monte or LGC thrown in for good measure. Then I joined cigarsmokes and the sea's parted.
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Bowl of Larry's blend & a bowl of Cake Box.
    The sign at Leavitt & Peirce reads " The famous Cake Box tobacco, know by Harvard men around the world" I think they ment to say "peckerwood's".
    Last edited by Paddy; 11-02-2011 at 11:51 AM. Reason: Can't spell worth a shit
    ~ Gerry Adams

David P. Ehrlich -Judge's Mixture
    Fantastic tobacco.
    Going to do some reading on breaking-in my new briar today.
    I don't want to pork the pooch on this.
    ~ Gerry Adams

McClelland -Fragrant matured cake
    ~ Gerry Adams

Rattray’s No. 7 – Thanks Ken!
    ~ Gerry Adams

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Rattray’s No. 7 – Thanks Ken!
    Pretty good stuff there...Got a bunch of it cellered.

Had a good morning bowl of Boswells No Bite Delite...Not bad for an aromatic.

Rattray's Terry Red in a MM Patriot.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Iwan Ries Three Star Blue – in a MM cob.

This was sent to me as a freebie from Iwan Ries a 1.5 oz foil pack along with some polish and pipe supplies I ordered.
    The tobacco has a very heavy perfume taste to it (that is the only work I can use to describe it) It’s the kind of taste that lingers in your mouth and you just can’t get rid of.
    I hate to shit on a freebie given to me by a Tobacco company so let’s just say it NOT GOOD.
    ~ Gerry Adams

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Paddy View Post
    Iwan Ries Three Star Blue – in a MM cob.

This was sent to me as a freebie from Iwan Ries a 1.5 oz foil pack along with some polish and pipe supplies I ordered.
    The tobacco has a very heavy perfume taste to it (that is the only work I can use to describe it) It’s the kind of taste that lingers in your mouth and you just can’t get rid of.
    I hate to shit on a freebie given to me by a Tobacco company so let’s just say it NOT GOOD.
    They say that one tastes like Mixture 79, one of the worst pipe tobaccos in history. If you want to continue sampling the worst blends, I recommend you try Captain Bob's Blend next. Captain Bob might have liked it, but I don't know how.

13. Default

Condor RR with a side of Dr. Pepper in my new Dr. Plumb...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    They say that one tastes like Mixture 79, one of the worst pipe tobaccos in history. If you want to continue sampling the worst blends, I recommend you try Captain Bob's Blend next. Captain Bob might have liked it, but I don't know how.
    You know how sometimes you can taste a smell..If that makes any sense. This tobacco is Pinaud Clubman.
    ~ Gerry Adams

15. Default

Sitting at On The Mark, waiting for pipe club, and smoking Sweet Vanilla Honeydew in my MM dress black cob.

No longer just south of the middle of no where! Now in Clearwater Florida.
    Blog Entries

Half bowl of gh rum flake and davidoff scottish blend. Both were marvelous! Hats off to you paddy for the opportunity! Thanks! Roger.
    Just another day at the office!

I'm glad my elves got everything out to you. these days they get very little work done.
    They seem to spend most of thier time smoking crack and having a bukake with Mrs.Claus.
    ~ Gerry Adams

18. Default

Bracken Flake in a cob with a side of Dr. Pepper

19. Default

A bowl of Bailey's Front Porch in a Larrysson billiard. I can't smoke this without thinking of Bob Runowski.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 12-16-2011 at 07:29 PM. Reason: Ment to quote Tommy's post not edit...sorry

20. Default

Quote Originally Posted by TommyTree View Post
    A bowl of Bailey's Front Porch in a Larrysson billiard. I can't smoke this without thinking of Bob Runowski.
    Had a bowl of Kendal Kentucky in a cob today. Bob gave this tobacco 4 Stars at tobacco Reviews. He loved no nonsense tobacco.

Thread Information