Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CigarBid - Auction Etiquette

Quote Originally Posted by big bill View Post
    I wasn't refering to you Dauker i thought the word string would of give you a hint . as for harassing someone that was a friendly suggestion. truly maybe you should post less and read more.
    You gotta add a coupla extra periods and commas in your sentences, bill. That run-on sentence made it sound like you were really letting him have it about not posting an intro thread...

Still trying to capitalize. Now i have to figure out were to put comma's and periods. I should of knew when they said in school all you have to do is pay football there was more to it. sorry!

Quote Originally Posted by big bill View Post
    Still trying to capitalize. Now i have to figure out were to put comma's and periods. I should of knew when they said in school all you have to do is pay football there was more to it. sorry!

It's okay, Bill - I was just trying to point out why gawker might have not taken your feedback quite so well...

Just to answer a previously asked question. C-bid would not ship the cigars to Iraq directly for military. They would ship it to an APO, which is different. The upside is that it only costs stateside postage. The downside is that the military handles the shipping from there. It could be a looooong time for you to get your package, especially if you're on the move. It took me three months to get one once during the first gulf war. It contained some shaving stuff, reading materials, rye bread, mustard, summer sausage, and ramen soup. The bread was a total loss (the moldiest thing I think I have ever seen!), but the rest of it survived.
    "some people are like slinkies, they're not really good for anything but they can bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs." –Unknown

"He did for bullshit what Stonehenge did for rocks." -Cecil Adams

Uh oh, I think I need to get my post averages up to make sure I don't garner the ire of the masses!

Chase after the truth like all hell and you'll free yourself, even though you never touch its coat tails. - Clarence Darrow

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. - Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by LawDog2006 View Post
    Uh oh, I think I need to get my post averages up to make sure I don't garner the ire of the masses!
    You've got over 100 posts, and an intro - I think you might be safe...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Or we're slipping.

Quote Originally Posted by ggiese View Post
    Watch out, he is setting a trap.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Thread Information