Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: carnivore....let's go...

bigpoppapuff Guest

Default carnivore....let's go...

it seems as if you have a problem with me...get it off your chest...but do it quickly because you won't be here too long...

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by bigpoppapuff
    it seems as if you have a problem with me...get it off your chest...but do it quickly because you won't be here too long...
    What a sparrow-fart! How can you stand your own stench?

3. Default

If you had a brain, you could think.

Why waste your time BPP? Let's just insta-ban this fucking loser. I'm going to lunch - damn - will be interested to see how fast it takes to BBQ this little bitch.
    Last edited by basil; 05-25-2006 at 02:31 PM.
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

5. Default

[QUOTE=basil]Why waste your time BPP? Let's just insta-ban this fucking loser. I'm going to lunch - damn - will be interested to see how fast it takes to BBQ this little bitch.[/QUOTE}

LMAO!! Check out this jackass's avatar!! And he's trying to talk all "gangsta" an' shit. Have you received any kind of education, turdboy?

6. Default

So, bigpoppapuff, how far up your ass does Basil have his nose? or is that his dick?

Man...I don't check the boards for a couple hours and I miss this. What is this guys issue? He sounds like a Tool.

bigpoppapuff Guest

he is,no doubt,a one-day wonder......my guess is that he'll be banned soon...then will try to come back using different names.....i'm his target....take your best shots,son.....

look!!!....we have a new

Sounds like he has a lot of aggresion built up and wants to take it out on someone. I wonder if it is his sex aggresion, or maybe his dad fucked him in the ass too many times when he was a kid. Hex needs to ban this piece of shit.

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jonsey5484
    Sounds like he has a lot of aggresion built up and wants to take it out on someone. I wonder if it is his sex aggresion, or maybe his dad fucked him in the ass too many times when he was a kid. Hex needs to ban this piece of shit.
    Well, you're just yet another genius in the IQ department, aren't you, sonny? How many of you Neanderthals are there on this board?

Are you familiar with the game called "bite the curb" why don't you try it.

Quote Originally Posted by carnivore
    Well, you're just yet another genius in the IQ department, aren't you, sonny? How many of you Neanderthals are there on this board?
    Ah, which widdle bitch is this come back to try and get revenge for being run off? Or maybe this is one of the widdle clubspoogie bitches come to try and save the gaping assed moderators honor? Come on widdle buddy. Hide behind that anonymity and show us what a real tough guy you are!

Hey! Another Neanderthal checking in here. You take the prize for being the most insulting prickhead I have seen on this board. Go take your carnivore ass out of this place. Hey, maybe you can go eat your younglings. After all, the world does not need any more people like you hanging about.
    Mama said a lot of things and be thankful was the one she never minded saying twice

--Drive-By Truckers

I am heading carnivore, so I just wanted to give you a parting gift since this will no doubt be the last time I see you....

Enjoy fudge packer!

Default Hey Cornholivore

Silly little bitch! Now listen closely: "little bitch" is a term that has been used for little bitches like yourself ever since gangstas were mostly in SCentral LA and nobody had even heard of 'em yet! So, I guess you might say i'm "old School", but not in the way you think. I've no idea where you get the "gangsta" reference, other than your feeble, under-medicated mind. Now listen little bitchasspunk, (now hold up, before you jump to any conclusions, "little bitchasspunk" is more of a prison term, reserved for littlebitchass punks like yourself. I've never done any time myself, but I enjoy the friendships of a few who have, and while they've done a stretch or two, they've not yet been gang affiliated. But, they would, I'm sure, upon meeting you, robustly and meaningfully apply the term "little bitchass punk" whenever conversation required your reference). Where was I? Oh yeah. Now listen little bitchasspunk, why don't you collect your two thoughts and take a deep breath and tell us why, in the short time you have left before you get sent to bannedville, what happened that you thought you could come here with a bull's eye painted on your back and start making little bitchass punk noises on this board. I mean come on, even little bitchass punks have more sense than that!

Ok all, who's got the line on time til meltdown?
    Equality is not seeing different things equally. It's seeing different things differently.
    - Tom Robbins

- Like I needed you to tell me I'm a fucking prick . . . Did you think you're posting some front page news? I am a fucking prick . . . - MarineOne

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    "little bitch"
    Hey, I resemble that remark! Well sometimes. Speaking of Neanderthals, how about the Amazons? I tend to think guys like you were why they started killing men.. And, don't bash a noob for having an opinion , :) get fu lost! Don't start out your short stay here criticizing posts, and definitaly not board members

How many of you Neanderthals are there on this board?
    Lots!!
    - Tom Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by cigargirl
    Hey, I resemble that remark!
    mmm, who needs double ligero when I got you to talk dirty to me?!? But you have good a point - carnidumbass musta been raised by Amazons. After they gelded him of course.
    - Tom Robbins

Quote Originally Posted by basil
    mmm, who needs double ligero when I got you to talk dirty to me?!? But you have good a point - carnidumbass musta been raised by Amazons. After they gelded him of course.
    which would make him a eunich? *shudder at the thought*
    Look at that... I plumb got myself 5 raisins and 7 termites.

Carnival the Clown is gone - he hit and he ran. This was to be expected from someone who who used up all of his available wit in his first 10 posts.

Thread Information