+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 28

Thread: SOLOCIGARS INVALID INFORMATION (Expo Show link)

  1. #1
    Fred Umana Guest

    Exclamation SOLOCIGARS INVALID INFORMATION (Expo Show link)

    To whom it might concern;

    I would like to take the opportunity and clarify to all cigar fans that I am listing in Solocigars.com as their Marketing Manager (Fred Umana) which is NOT TRUE! I have NO relationship whatsoever with this company and my name and image are used incorrectly. Proper legal procedures will be taken.

    Please disregard any email or notification under my name on behalf this company. If anybody is contacted this way, please verify through me at fred_ferllini@hotmail.com

    Sincerely;

    Fred Umana.

  2. Default

    Ok then ,no need to get all spastic about it. I am almost 100% sure that nobody knew or gave a fuck about you before and nobody gives a fuck now.
    Whiny bitches fear me

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    1,935

    Default

    Nobody cares. Didn't know who you were before, still don't now, other than some piss ant who spams cigar boards because he got his feelings hurt.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Rhineland-Palatinate
    Posts
    2,390
    Blog Entries
    6

    Default

    yipee, now I can sleep better at night knowing that information. Post something more useful, like how to fix my printer!

    Lopaka

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Ottawa, Canada
    Posts
    1,694
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    1. Go to BestBuy (or local equivalent).
    2. Buy new printer. Choose one that is "last year's model." (See 4., below)
    3. Put old printer at curbside the day before garbage pickup. Optionally, stick sign on that says "Still sorta works."
    4. Go to manufacturer's website and download/install updated printer drivers (because the drivers on the CD that comes with the printer will have some bug that reformats your hard drive).

    Optionally, step 0: Find printer service manual on Internet. Take printer apart and fiddle with it. Then proceed to step 1.

  6. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Umana View Post
    To whom it might concern;

    I would like to take the opportunity and clarify to all cigar fans that I am listing in Solocigars.com as their Marketing Manager (Fred Umana) which is NOT TRUE! I have NO relationship whatsoever with this company and my name and image are used incorrectly. Proper legal procedures will be taken.

    Please disregard any email or notification under my name on behalf this company. If anybody is contacted this way, please verify through me at fred_ferllini@hotmail.com

    Sincerely;

    Fred Umana.
    After careful sleuthing on the interwebs I have to realise that you Fred Dochebaggerson are indeed yourself in afore mentioned photographs at Solo Cigars. The pictures never lie and you were there conducting business. No need to further respond sir,the evidence is all over algores internet
    Whiny bitches fear me

  7. #7
    Fred Umana Guest

    Exclamation

    No relation whatsoever with this company. I did freelance a few marketing campaigns as photoshoots, but after realizing several issues literaly ran the fuc%$& out of that shit hole!!

    Anyways, I know many people consider this info as non important...me too...., dont take my good dreams away, however some others will find this info helpful, and besides, I just want people to read it...period and have as much views as possible!

    Cheers!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Up shit's creek
    Posts
    1,844

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Umana View Post
    No relation whatsoever with this company. I did freelance a few marketing campaigns as photoshoots, but after realizing several issues literaly ran the fuc%$& out of that shit hole!!

    Anyways, I know many people consider this info as non important...me too...., dont take my good dreams away, however some others will find this info helpful, and besides, I just want people to read it...period and have as much views as possible!

    Cheers!
    Again !!
    Who fucking cares !
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Stuttgart, Germany
    Posts
    1,295
    Blog Entries
    14

    Default

    Thanks Fred, now kindly piss off.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Just south of nowhere.
    Posts
    1,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Ok then ,no need to get all spastic about it. I am almost 100% sure that nobody knew or gave a fuck about you before and nobody gives a fuck now.
    just to make sure you understood the first time.


    Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

  11. #11
    Fred Umana Guest

    Default

    Once again, viewing the thread its what I care about...so thanks for each bump!

  12. Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fred Umana View Post
    Once again, viewing the thread its what I care about...so thanks for each bump!
    So you have no real interest in this board...Cool by me. We have no interest in your business either. Don't let the door smack you on the ass on the way out. We don't allow spammers here. I've seen your shit on this matter on a few boards.

  13. #13

    Default

    interesting marketing plan. Too bad the prices aren't competitive.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia
    Posts
    6,463

    Default

    What did I miss?

    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South of Baghdad, Iraq
    Posts
    548

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CoventryCat86 View Post
    What did I miss?

    Nothing, just some d-bag with a personality disorder.

  16. #16
    solocigars_manager Guest

    Default

    Dear Readers and Administrators of the Forum:

    I am the General Manager of solocigars.com and I am sorry that so far I had found the information you had from this liar "Federico Umaña" on its website claiming to have no relation with our company and occasionally have provided false information to your site which may confuse both the administrative part of the site as the readers.

    My goal is to clarify the situation in this and in any other forum that has been widespread with this false information in order to accuse us of unauthorized use of any image of him or his name which is obviously not true and not a good presentation for the image of our company.

    As you have read the same Mr. Umana is claiming not to have any relation with our company and further down the same places He said he was doing "some things" marketing for us (Lie # 1). Now I want to clarify the meaning of "some things" - including the role of Marketing Manager of our company over two years of working for solocigars.com having a full-time legal contract (then some things mean LIE # 2).

    The same liar is claiming that he had no connection with our company, but how he was able to attend on behalf of Solocigars.com to the Expo-Show in Macao, China in 2008? Also you can see on our website: http://solocigars.com/girls_galleries/expo-show.htm and have negotiated and promoted the company solocigars.com? Then the photos are a montage of the face? Who would have interested to do this? - Lie # 3.

    Mr. Umaña is also claiming that he had legal claims made against our company and because of bureaucracy has been unable to accomplish anything? One must be realistic and look into the eyes of the truth - if he could have done something probably will be done now? There is simply no demand and whether we should retain that information on the site? - Lie # 4.

    The real truth is that Mr. Umaña was fired from solocigars.com in February 2010 for labor negligence and for non-fulfillment of duties; the fire has been negligence and incompetence in marketing. But like all dishonest and ungrateful person is now unemployed and his only hobby is doing damage to his former bosses.

    I think many owners of successful businesses like ours understand that we are professionals that we have not ever missed the truth. If Mr. Umaña was a professional and value person would not be spending time in this kind of immaturity. Such allegation is baseless, such person having been dismissed and is not able to find work. All that he has to do in his free time is give bad information and trying to smear our name. Thank God we're a solid company with extensive experience and our customers support our quality and reliability.

    This letter is to clarify that we as a company don’t have nothing to hide and the only person who is lying is Mr. Umaña.

    Sincerely,
    Andrey
    Solocigars.com Manager
    manager@solocigars.com

  17. #17
    Cotico Guest

    Default SOLOCIGARS (Aka Andrey)...scammer

    Hey Andrey,

    Now I will start posting all over internet what kind of scum bag you are. You know what you did to me and Paul. I was working for this scammer in Solocigars and my best friend Paul for Royal Habanos both the same company along with Finestcigars.com and Gocubans.com, then we were switched. We were fired because we found out about ilegal procedures and counterfit product, besides this fuc&%$$ russian didnt paid us commissions....liquidation.....nothing just because we didnt signed some weird papers!!!He was kidnapped some time ago inside the russian embasy in Costa Rica because he ripped off some other family from Russia. Just google Andrey Yurenkov and you will find out.

    We already went to the US embassy in CR and he is in black list, just waitiing for him to go to the US and arrest him. US embassy knows he is scamming with credit cards, stealing info, not only with cigars but with pharmacy products. He is using clients names in order to send to his contacts cigars combined with drugs under other clients names, and making unreal charges to the credit cards, I witness that several times in customer service. I started as regular agent and then in charge of wholesalers.

    I just saw your last thread and you are full of bs!!! Nothing is true about it, I know it because I worked as one of his agents until I found out that place was full of shit, ilegal stuff, counterfits and shit against employees.

    Go ahead and look for him, request your refunds, he is at Oficentro La Sabana in San Jose, building 4, first floor, he is always driving a grey Mercedes and a Red BMW. Office Global Marketing Solutions.

    You are the only lier, and its incredible how stupid can one be, if there was a previous post of Fred saying that he has nothing to do with your company and that his name and images are used ilegally....how come you say that he was fired but you still have his pcitures and name as marketing manager in your fuc&&%$ website? THE YOU ARE CLEARLY STATING THAT HE IS RIGHT, he has nothing to do with your company but you are lying to people by making them believe he is your marketing manager...at least thats what your website still says...stupid!!!

    I personally know Fred, he is not working with this scammer, however Fred is now highly demanded for marketing purposes, that is why he wanted on his website even though I know he is not. Fred even has his own company.

    Andrey, just wait, be sure myself and Paul wont rest until your scamming website and company is shutted down...ask Daniela, she was told about that by us and my lawyer who personally spoke with her.

    Your done scammer!

  18. #18
    Cotico Guest

    Default

    Just in case, do you remember me......Adrian Coto?!!!!

    Scammer!!!

  19. Default

    Bye-Bye anyone associated with Solo...This ain't the place to air personal grievances.
    Last edited by cigarsarge; 07-12-2010 at 12:29 PM. Reason: changed to correct the company

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bitterville
    Posts
    6,223
    Blog Entries
    116

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cigarsarge View Post
    Bye-Bye anyone associated with Silo...This ain't the place to air personal grievances.
    SOLO, not Silo. Silo's good peeps!
    The powers that be might take it all away
    Together we burn, together we burn away

    Uncle Tupelo

+ Reply to Thread

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts