Thread: SOLOCIGARS INVALID INFORMATION (Expo Show link)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Fred Umana Guest

Exclamation SOLOCIGARS INVALID INFORMATION (Expo Show link)

To whom it might concern;

I would like to take the opportunity and clarify to all cigar fans that I am listing in Solocigars.com as their Marketing Manager (Fred Umana) which is NOT TRUE! I have NO relationship whatsoever with this company and my name and image are used incorrectly. Proper legal procedures will be taken.

Please disregard any email or notification under my name on behalf this company. If anybody is contacted this way, please verify through me at fred_ferllini@hotmail.com

Sincerely;

Fred Umana.

2. Default

Ok then ,no need to get all spastic about it. I am almost 100% sure that nobody knew or gave a fuck about you before and nobody gives a fuck now.
    The older I get ,the better I was

Nobody cares. Didn't know who you were before, still don't now, other than some piss ant who spams cigar boards because he got his feelings hurt.
    "If you look for truth, you may find comfort in the end; if you look for comfort you will not get either comfort or truth only soft soap and wishful thinking to begin, and in the end, despair." -C.S. Lewis, Mere Christianity

Blog Entries

yipee, now I can sleep better at night knowing that information. Post something more useful, like how to fix my printer!

Lopaka

Quote Originally Posted by kevin7 View Post
    Ok then ,no need to get all spastic about it. I am almost 100% sure that nobody knew or gave a fuck about you before and nobody gives a fuck now.
    just to make sure you understood the first time.

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

Fred Umana Guest

Once again, viewing the thread its what I care about...so thanks for each bump!

7. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Fred Umana View Post
    Once again, viewing the thread its what I care about...so thanks for each bump!
    So you have no real interest in this board...Cool by me. We have no interest in your business either. Don't let the door smack you on the ass on the way out. We don't allow spammers here. I've seen your shit on this matter on a few boards.

interesting marketing plan. Too bad the prices aren't competitive.

Blog Entries

1. Go to BestBuy (or local equivalent).
    2. Buy new printer. Choose one that is "last year's model." (See 4., below)
    3. Put old printer at curbside the day before garbage pickup. Optionally, stick sign on that says "Still sorta works."
    4. Go to manufacturer's website and download/install updated printer drivers (because the drivers on the CD that comes with the printer will have some bug that reformats your hard drive).

Optionally, step 0: Find printer service manual on Internet. Take printer apart and fiddle with it. Then proceed to step 1.

10. Default

To whom it might concern;

I would like to take the opportunity and clarify to all cigar fans that I am listing in Solocigars.com as their Marketing Manager (Fred Umana) which is NOT TRUE! I have NO relationship whatsoever with this company and my name and image are used incorrectly. Proper legal procedures will be taken.

Please disregard any email or notification under my name on behalf this company. If anybody is contacted this way, please verify through me at fred_ferllini@hotmail.com

Sincerely;

Fred Umana.
    After careful sleuthing on the interwebs I have to realise that you Fred Dochebaggerson are indeed yourself in afore mentioned photographs at Solo Cigars. The pictures never lie and you were there conducting business. No need to further respond sir,the evidence is all over algores internet
    The older I get ,the better I was

Fred Umana Guest

Exclamation

No relation whatsoever with this company. I did freelance a few marketing campaigns as photoshoots, but after realizing several issues literaly ran the fuc%$& out of that shit hole!!

Anyways, I know many people consider this info as non important...me too...., dont take my good dreams away, however some others will find this info helpful, and besides, I just want people to read it...period and have as much views as possible!

Cheers!

No relation whatsoever with this company. I did freelance a few marketing campaigns as photoshoots, but after realizing several issues literaly ran the fuc%$& out of that shit hole!!

Anyways, I know many people consider this info as non important...me too...., dont take my good dreams away, however some others will find this info helpful, and besides, I just want people to read it...period and have as much views as possible!

Cheers!
    Again !!
    Who fucking cares !
    It will always be a battle a day between those who want maximum change and those who want to maintain the status quo.
    ~ Gerry Adams

Blog Entries

Thanks Fred, now kindly piss off.

Thread Information