View Poll Results: Should Scotty stop leg-humping?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • No, Scotty's leg humping is good for the board. It encourages new members to join.

3 14.29%
  • Yes. Knock it off. It was okay at first, but lately it's gotten out of hand.

11 52.38%
  • I don't care either way. Let him hump to his hearts content. It makes him look stupid anyways...

7 33.33%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Is Scotty a leg-humper???

Default Is Scotty a leg-humper???

I have noticed a VERY disturbing trend of late. Much like the non-neutered male dog of the friend you come to visit, the minute a newbie shows up on the board, Scotty (AKA SFG75) is on 'em like a horny dog. While I've tried to make subtle hints by posting the dog humping cartoon, Scotty just doesn't seem to get it.

I'm thinking we do not need an official leg-humper to greet new faces. What are your thoughts?
    Last edited by ggiese; 07-07-2005 at 01:51 PM.

Blog Entries

Oh I can hear it now, you guys are being mean to Scotty, he's just trying to be upbeat and positive unlike you pricks who just want to start trouble.

Scotty is trying as best he can to endear himself to new people and to this site because he's earned a reputation of being an arrogant, condscending ass and now his latest "gig" is to be sickeningly patronizing.

Maybe he gets some kind of weird thrill out of trying to have the highest post count here probably thinking that makes him "look good" in the eyes of new people.

Whatever it is, I find his incessant leg-humping to be offensive and a detriment to this site. Scotty will whine and point the finger at me and others who way that we "turn off" new people from this site because we can be blunt and "not nice" at times. Personally I think MORE people in the on-line cigar BB world find the patronizing leg-humping a "turn off" and decide to move on to another site figuring that is this place is populated with jerks like Scotty so why should they stay?

So Scotty give us all a break, huh? Please refrain from feeling the urge to post and comment in EVERY single thread when you really have nothing to add, PLEASE spare us your left-wing political bullshit and for GOD'S SAKE don't start stupid threads about Okienoodling and dead guys sitting in chairs watching Steelers' highlights.

Try to act NORMAL "GET IT"?
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-07-2005 at 02:30 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

yes, he's a leg humper. it's kind of annoying. it doesn't really bother me all that much, though.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

Exclamation

you know, i wasnt gonna say anything about this whole topic. . . i was just gonna wait for it to die down. especially being a newb. and i hope you all take that into consideration along with the fact that a lot of us come on here looking for a mature and relaxed community to talk about cigars and that i am NOT in any way trying to stir anything up with anyone. nor does this post indicate "whose side" of this hissy fit i am on.

but . . .

this is getting ridiculous. i dont care what who thinks of me or you or anyone else other than my kid and my wife. but gimme a break, every frickin day is a new post about scotty this and scotty that and he's a shithead and he's a leg humper or every post with a certain person has something negative to say about scotty. mind you, i will reiterate . . . i dont care what anyone thinks of scotty or anyone else but gimme a break . . . its almost like spam!

i was in like three threads today including some scotty started and every other post wast someone bashing him and telling him to go away or whatever

can we please put this to rest already? we all know you dont like scotty, or you are just messing with him or WHATEVER but can we please either keep it to one post about scotty and how much you hate him and please dear god pleeeeeeeeease stop filling up perfectly good posts with how much you hate scotty or telling scotty to leave or telling people to hate scotty and that he is a leg humper . . . gee frickin WIZZ already!

ok ive said what has been bothering me

again, pleeeeeeeeeease dont take this personal, or get all butthurt thanks

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheyCallMeManiX
    you know, i wasnt gonna say anything about this whole topic. . . i was just gonna wait for it to die down. especially being a newb. and i hope you all take that into consideration along with the fact that a lot of us come on here looking for a mature and relaxed community to talk about cigars and that i am NOT in any way trying to stir anything up with anyone. nor does this post indicate "whose side" of this hissy fit i am on.

but . . .

this is getting ridiculous. i dont care what who thinks of me or you or anyone else other than my kid and my wife. but gimme a break, every frickin day is a new post about scotty this and scotty that and he's a shithead and he's a leg humper or every post with a certain person has something negative to say about scotty. mind you, i will reiterate . . . i dont care what anyone thinks of scotty or anyone else but gimme a break . . . its almost like spam!

i was in like three threads today including some scotty started and every other post wast someone bashing him and telling him to go away or whatever

can we please put this to rest already? we all know you dont like scotty, or you are just messing with him or WHATEVER but can we please either keep it to one post about scotty and how much you hate him and please dear god pleeeeeeeeease stop filling up perfectly good posts with how much you hate scotty or telling scotty to leave or telling people to hate scotty and that he is a leg humper . . . gee frickin WIZZ already!

ok ive said what has been bothering me

Ah typical ingorant noobler.

So you think Scotty's posts are NOT spam when he talks about Okienoodling, Grocery Store Wars and dead guys in chairs?

You're new here kid but you'd be wise to keep your mouth shut, sit back, watch, listen and learn. People like Scotty are poison to a site like this pure and simple and if his poor behavior and tactics are not brought out in the open (like his pathetic leg-humping) then the site will go down hill and people will stop participating just like on the Island of the Misfit Toys aka letstalkcigars. Tell ay what ManiX, why don't you go over there and sign up, you and Scotty can talk nicey-nice to each other because EVERYONE has left. On the other hand, sites where people are smart enough to recognize Scotty for what he is aren't afraid to tell him and he just plain goes away or gets banned.

Again, you're new here and have no clue, I'm not so new here and I want this place to be the best it can be. This place will NOT be the best it can be if Scotty continually posts his leg-humping garbage and tries to show everyone how much better he is than everyone else here. He's an arrogant ass, pure and simple.

Oh, don't take this personal ManiX or get all butthurt, thanks.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"
    Grammar - It's the difference between knowing your crap and knowing you're crap.

If you ever read those beat downs you would know that there reasons for them. So sit back and STFU and just watch the show.

Some of them are pretty creative.

7. Default

I was working a call some years ago. I was taking information and my partner was standing along side.

This little Rat Terrier...about two pounds worth, ran up and started humping my partner's leg. My partner tried to shake the little bastid off, but he was met with growling and snapping each time.

Finally he took his leg and made like a punter in a football game. The little dog flew across the room striking the wall. He was knocked the hell out.

The owner finally revived the little bastid.

He made no more effort to hump ny partners leg.

This may seem odd but while the owner was tring to revive the dog he kept saying, "Scotty wake up...Scotty wake up."

The story you have read is true. The name of the dog has been changed to inject humor into my post.

ROFLMAO

And Manix, Scrote deserves everything he's getting. If that bothers you, don't read the threads n00b.

TheyCallMeManiX Guest

Holy fucking shit . . . again, i wasnt saying anything i said in support of ANYONE inlcuding scotty. sorry scotty, but couldnt care less right now . . . not like you saved my life or i know you or anything . . . my point which you are missing is that the attacks on him whether funny or deserved(i dont care either way) are annoying as fuck. i dont mind you making a thread just for him or bash him all you want in it but PLEASE . . . dont talk about it EVERY-- SINGLE -- TIME you post. thats all.

i may be new here but that doesnt mean im some 16 yr dumbfuck so please show some respect as i am trying to do with you and all others.

i may be new here but that doesnt mean im some 16 yr dumbfuck so please show some respect as i am trying to do with you and all others.

Looks like ya might need to take a liitle of your own advice .

`
    `

Disclaimer: All views made on The Hugh Jorgan Show ® are the opinion of Hugh Jorgan Productions, Inc. ® and do not reflect the views of our sponsors.

SFG75 Guest

This is all so prurient, it isn't even funny. If you can't respect the rules of a board-don't be there. Your friends should have followed that Bill. I did not have the power to ban, only Zac did. Obviously there were grounds for people getting booted. What it all boils down to is this-you are mad at me for helping to enforce rules on another board that your friends refused to respect. They had no intention of following those rules and went there purposefully to raise hell. In retrospect, I was too cautious in my duties. Then again, you aren't about following rules either as you have refused to follow Hex's admonishment to take disagreements to the political thread. Like Manix has correctly mentioned, you and your juvenile friends continue to disobey Hex's rule and post negative stuff at will outside of the appropriate forum. You were also banned at a debate site of all places because you couldn't operate within their own rules.

I don't apologize for anything I'll continue to post at will. You'll learn to live with it.

Whatever yogurtboy leg-humper...

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    Whatever yogurtboy leg-humper...
    Yet more from the mindset that created their own troubles on another board.

SFG75 Guest

Oh yeah George--I'm not interested in "making up." Forget about it. I'll be banned before I ever PM any of you regarding any reconciliation.

Blog Entries

Holy fucking shit . . . again, i wasnt saying anything i said in support of ANYONE inlcuding scotty. sorry scotty, but couldnt care less right now . . . not like you saved my life or i know you or anything . . . my point which you are missing is that the attacks on him whether funny or deserved(i dont care either way) are annoying as fuck. i dont mind you making a thread just for him or bash him all you want in it but PLEASE . . . dont talk about it EVERY-- SINGLE -- TIME you post. thats all.

Please show me which member here talks "about it EVERY-- SINGLE -- TIME"? You and your posts have no credibility when you post lies.

Well when you act and post like a 16 yr old dumbfuck, you're going to be treated like one you immature dumbfuck.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Scrote, you should get out more.....I think all of that ironing has gotten you starched around the collar....

Last edited by Leebo; 07-07-2005 at 05:12 PM.

SFG75 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Leebo
    Scrote, you should get out more.....I think all of that ironing has gotten you strached around the collar....
    LOL-Perhaps so Lee.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    This is all so prurient, it isn't even funny. If you can't respect the rules of a board-don't be there. Your friends should have followed that Bill. I did not have the power to ban, only Zac did. Obviously there were grounds for people getting booted. What it all boils down to is this-you are mad at me for helping to enforce rules on another board that your friends refused to respect. They had no intention of following those rules and went there purposefully to raise hell. In retrospect, I was too cautious in my duties. Then again, you aren't about following rules either as you have refused to follow Hex's admonishment to take disagreements to the political thread. Like Manix has correctly mentioned, you and your juvenile friends continue to disobey Hex's rule and post negative stuff at will outside of the appropriate forum. You were also banned at a debate site of all places because you couldn't operate within their own rules.

I don't apologize for anything I'll continue to post at will. You'll learn to live with it.
    LMAO @ Scroto!! What this all boils down to is that you are a leg humping panderer who's trying to ingratiate himself to new people here so you can feel important.

Don't try and deflect this to something that happened over on the Island of the Misfit Toys, this thread is about YOU and your leg humping. You seem to be the only one who whines about how some of us aren't "following the rules" Again as far as many of us are concerned, you're leg-humping and inane posts are making this place look bad and MUST be addressed in the threads that you post them in. YOU don't get to decide what's "negative" and isn't that just too bad LMAO! Poor little baby Scroto If that be the case then in my opinion ANY post you make is negative therefore you should either not post it or post it in the "Politics" forum.

Well we got news for ya you little leg humper, when you engage in leg humping, it WILL be discussed in the thread where you choose to leg hump, pure and simple. You may think that it violates some "rules" here Scroto but it does not. Nice try but YOU LOSE!!!

Oh and feel free to continue to "post at will" because once again, all it does it prove to everyone that you are indeed the pathetic dork that many of us say that you are.
    Last edited by CoventryCat86; 07-07-2005 at 05:23 PM.
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by SFG75
    Oh yeah George--I'm not interested in "making up." Forget about it. I'll be banned before I ever PM any of you regarding any reconciliation.
    LMAO we don't want you "banned" Scroto, we NEED you here to hold up to others as an example of how NOT to conduct yourself on a cigar board!!!

Please don't leave
    TBSCigars - "On Holiday"

SFG75 Guest

"Leg-humping"? Yes, this has absolutely nothing to do with your deep-rooted animosity towards me. If anyone seriously believes that, I have some ocean front property in the Nebraska panhandle that I'd like to offer up for sale.

I have one question Bill--When will you start honoring Hex's request to keep disagreements and slams to this forum?

Thread Information