Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wanted to introduce myself

Loveland? And you sell fly fishing gear? You might be my new favorite person on the board. I am in Windsor which is right down the road. If you ever need a fishing buddy be sure to hit me up.

ilikefishes Guest

Yeah, what a great experience fly fishing is. I picked it up about 20 years ago and totally gave up golf. I can't believe I gave up the game for as long as I did. Actually really enjoying golf again for the first time in years. We should definitely hit the river and catch a good hatch. I know a bunch of private property on the Thompson and in the Estes area.

I'm still new to the waters in this area, and fly fishing in general so a person with experience would be awesome. I will bring smokes I you show me the fish.

You two are making me want to come revisit Co. I lived there for about 3 years, and loved every minute of it. I keep trying to convince my wife that we need to move to Co.

Keith

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

5. Default

Welcome from NJ.

Quote Originally Posted by mail man View Post
    You two are making me want to come revisit Co. I lived there for about 3 years, and loved every minute of it. I keep trying to convince my wife that we need to move to Co.

Keith
    Do it! Northern Colorado is the best place in the country. With my dad in the military I have moved all around the country, and now that I live here I honestly can't imagine leaving. I am a little over an hour from snowboarding, close to amazing fishing, beautiful weather, hiking is close, miles of sidewalk and paved trails for walking the dog or biking, and the people are normally awesome. Plus the views of the Rockies are amazing.

I fully agree with you, I loved it there, and I think that after my daughter turns 18, we might be moving there.....only 5 more years...

Live each day like it's your last, one day you'll get it right.

ilikefishes Guest

Sounds to me like it might be time for the first annual Northern Colorado Smoker. Set up some lodging at a discount in Estes or someplace similar and have a great time.

ilikefishes Guest

Anyone that does fly fish and is interested, I am hosting a showing of the Fly Fishing Film Tour at the Rialto Theater here in Loveland next Thursday the 13th. We host this with Elkhorn Fly Rod & Reel and all proceeds go to Loveland Fishing Club and The Big Thompson river. We have obtained more than $10,000.00 worth of product to auction and raffle away. There will be copious amounts of Fat Tire to drink and maybe we can all sit around afterwards and share a smoke. Tickets are $15.00 and everyone should leave with something to help out the cause.

And CS pairs 2 more soul mates...cute.

Welcome from CA, while on pseudo vacation. Back in NY on Sunday.

Thread Information